Friday 22 June 2007

Do you have what it takes to be a money mystic?

A lot of people have been asking me lately if I think they have a chance of making it as a money mystic. They are attracted by the massive salaries now being paid by banks in the Square Mile and Canary Wharf, and they want to get involved.

This is very difficult because I don't want to give anyone false hope. I did not become the world's foremost financial shaman overnight. It took years of study and hard work. Also, I had natural ability. Do you ever hear the voices of spirits in the middle of the night, or even in the daytime? Do you see visions? Can you predict the future? Sure, all these skills can be developed, but you do need some degree of natural ability. It's not very egalitarian, but I'm afraid some people really are the chosen ones. I have never known any mystic attain their abilities through hard work alone.

So what if you do have a talent for mysticism, what then? There are two ways you can go. Enrol on a money mystic/financial shaman training course, or find your own way in isolation. I consider the latter to be the best option. That's how I did it. I lived in a cave for eight years. I was completely cut-off from the modern world, and all I had was a blanket and my mystical books. That's all you really need if you're serious.

Finally, please remember the life of the money mystic or financial shaman is about more than money. Making money is only the start of a process that will lead you to the world of the gods.