Friday 27 July 2007

How much is your soul worth?

A big question. How much is your soul worth? Most people don't know, but now there is a way of calculating exactly the value of your soul.

Keith Busby explains, 'For a small fee, I will calculate the value of your soul and write a short report for you. This is very important. People with expensive souls have a better chance of getting to heaven. People with cheap souls quite often go the other way. In fact, there are some souls so worthless that not even the devil will consider buying them. These souls are normally given away free to minor demons lurking on the lower levels of the astral plane. It's a serious problem, but there is a solution. I am the solution. For another fee, a slightly larger one, I will study various mystical charts in my possession and find a way of increasing your soul's value. You'll probably end up in heaven sitting on a cloud right next to Jesus or some other religious figure of your choice. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, mainly because I'm easily bored and I won't want to keep doing this. Actually, my agent says, never mind. It's personal.'

Keith has had a troubled time lately, but don't let that put you off. I highly recommend him. He is a first-class financial psychic. He's won awards, you know.