Monday 5 November 2007

Cowen Asset Management launches next week

I am looking forward to Cowen Asset Management launching itself on the UK market next week. I always get a buzz from such things.

I remember when Shaman Money Management first came on the scene. We had such high hopes, we were so enthusiastic, so full of life. We were young then. But the bastards at the top of the company ruined everything. The way I see it, you're either a financial shaman or you're not a financial shaman. MAKE YOUR MIND UP! WHAT ARE YOU? Some people just don't get it. I'm still feeling bitter about it. I had some good colleagues at SMM, decent people who made an effort to contact the spirit world. These people know who they are. BUT THE SCUMBAGS! They know who they are as well. Morons who wouldn't know one end of a crystal ball from the other, who wouldn't know what an Ouija board looked like if it smacked them in the face. SCUM!