Friday 2 November 2007

Pearl vs Standard Life

Pearl and Standard Life are still fighting each other and throwing insults around, but what about the poor zombies at Resolution? They are caught in the middle.

Dougie Smith from the Finsbury Square Zombie Club was on the phone to me this morning, and he said, 'It's very distressing to see this happening. Don't they care about the welfare of the poor zombies at all? I've had zombies coming to me in floods of tears. They feel very unloved at the moment, and they are scared. They want to know what will happen to them when Resolution actually is taken over by either Pearl or Standard Life. Zombies can be very sensitive at the best of times, but we've only just got through Halloween and - it's a mess really.'

I feel for the zombies, I really do. It's not fair. The zombies working in insurance and banking are very simple souls. They only care about their accounts, and profit and loss, and credit and debt. I hope Hugh Osmond and Sandy Crombie can sleep at night.