Wednesday 27 February 2008

Schroders funds: a mystical celebration

O Schroders, the time has come to bestow a great blessing upon you. Your funds are magnificent, and the gods are mad for everything you have to offer.

O Schroders, Ganesh loves Asian Alpha Plus A! A blessing on all your funds!

O Schroders, let's celebrate - Corporate Bond A, European A, Euro Alpha Plus A, Euro Smaller Cos A, Far East Income A, Gilt & Fixed Interest A, Global Climate Change A, Global Emerging Markets A, Global Equity Income A, Global Prop Securities A, Income A, Income Maximiser A, Japan Alpha Plus A, Managed Balanced A, Managed Wealth Port A, Medical Discovery A, Monthly High Income A, Pacific A, Recovery A, Strategic Bond A, Tokyo A, UK Alpha Income, UK Alpha Plus A, UK Equity A, UK Large Cap A, UK Mid 250 A, UK Select Growth A, US Small & Mid Cap A, US Smaller Cos A.

O Schroders, Big Herb loves your funds as well. Celebrate - All Mats Index Linked Bond I, Diversified Growth Fund I, Global Quant Core Equity I, Institutional Global Equity I, Prime UK Equity I, US Quant Core Equity I, Emerging Retail PUT.

O Schroders, what a great joy to be alive in these times!