Monday 14 April 2008

New Star: fresh blood

UK fund manager New Star has made an injection of fresh blood to its UK equity fund team. Also, it has hired Charles Deptford, Trevor Green, and David Cornell. All great guys I'm sure, but I'm not interested in them. It's these injections of fresh blood that have caught my attention. What the fuck is going on at New Star?

I have been speaking to Maurice Marble III - my adviser on all matters scientific - and he told me, 'Yeah, I'm the one they called in for this job. All last week I was going around injecting fresh blood into the New Star crew. This is special blood, that I devised myself. The members of the New Star UK equity fund team have more energy now, and more power, more skill, more insight, more wisdom. And it's only the start. The start of my master race! These financiers I dream of will take over the world! All the money will be theirs! With my blood! It's my blood that will course through their veins! And they will do such things - what they are yet I know not - but they shall be the terrors of the earth. You think I'll weep. No, I'll not weep.'