Tuesday 21 October 2008

Alexandre Mouradian is suing for £92,000

Now, you probably have some questions. Who is this slag? Why is he suing? Who is he suing? Well, first off, he's a decent guy. So I don't want anything derogatory said about him. That may be acceptable on other blogs, but not here. You know what you can do if you don't like it.

Alexandre is suing Tradition Securities & Futures. He claims the money is a part of his bonus that wasn't paid. Whatever. I ain't getting into that. I just know that Alexandre needs the money. What does he need it for? Use your imagination.

All right, I'll tell you. This guy is one of the top boys in the desert. He was actually planning to burn this money in an elaborate ceremony - featuring Big Herb, Ganesh, the ghosts of the dead financiers, a whole crew of shamans and mystics, and special guests from the world of finance and banking. Bob Diamond was going to be there. Normally, the burning of money is an astral thing. We don't physically burn the money. After all, we are not insane. But this ceremony was going to be different. We were hoping it would put an end to the credit crunch. Now it's on hold.

So, Tradition, just pay the guy, will you? I'm backing him up. I'm behind him all the way. You don't want to get on the wrong side of someone like me. Do the right thing.