Monday 12 January 2009

Howling chaos, blood, money drenched in blood …

It's all the same to me. I have nothing to smile about. I've read those rune stones a thousand times, and I am truly fucked off now.

O Master, what is wrong?

Fuck you, my child. I am not in the mood. The death of my angels, blood in the money, demons smiling, communist clowns.

EVERYTHING HAS GONE WRONG!

O Master, where is the sun? Where is the light? Where is the love?

All dead. As dead as a dead one. The desert is calling. The desert wind will chill us to the bone. There is nothing left. Jack. Keith. Myself. Characters in my blood, my mind.

I DO NOT FEEL AT ALL WELL!

O Master, stop! You are scaring all the mystical children.

They will have to learn to live with the terror. I live with it. Let them live with it.