Monday 26 January 2009

Van Eck Global: Market Vectors Indonesia Index ETF

Wow! Van Eck Global has brought out a Market Vectors Indonesia Index ETF. But I knew months ago that this would happen.

Bob Diamond phoned me earlier this morning, and he said, 'Michael, you must be some kind of godlike character. I remember you telling me months ago that Van Eck Global would bring out a Market Vectors Indonesia Index ETF. And now it has happened! How do you do it? Is it because you're so close to Big Herb and Ganesh the elephant god? Or did one of the ghosts of the dead financiers whisper something in your ear one cold, moonless night? (Why moonless, Bob? Never mind. I suppose you have your reasons.) Were you wandering in the desert when you heard a voice that seemed to come out of nowhere and yet was all around you? Did the cosmos vibrate for you, and maybe those vibrations put something in your head, like a vision, maybe? (Are you for real?) O Master, you are the greatest! You are everything to me! I would follow you to the end of the world, the end of the universe, the end of time!'

All right, Bob, I admire your enthusiasm, but please, people are going to be reading this and they might not understand.