Tuesday 24 March 2009

Chris Hohn would rather have Gummi Bears than money

What the fuck?! Yeah, that's what I said when I read the newspaper this morning. Apparently, some geezer by the name of Werner Seifert has said that Chris Hohn - founder of TCI - would rather have Gummi Bears than money; or words to that effect.

Well, I wasn't having that, so I got Chris on the blower. This is what he told me: 'Now, let's have it right, Mikey, Gummi Bears are great. We all love Gummi Bears. But they are no substitute for money. What is this mug Werner going on about? (He's nuts, Chris.) You're telling me. Since allowing Big Herb to enter my life, I've only ever thought of money. It's what makes the world go round. It's what makes your chakras whirl around, if you're making enough, that is.'

Fuckin' A! Chris. Fuckin' A!