Tuesday 21 April 2009

Bank of America: a tripling of bad debts

Yes. Bank of America. A triping tripling to $25.7 billion. Shares in the bank plunged by 25 per cent or so. But there is nothing to worry about.

A new calmness has come upon me. I suppose it helps that I am writing this post way after midnight. There is an owl outside my windows. The windows of my soul. My eyes. Yes, it helps. I should make a habit of this. Ghostly fingers on the keyboard. I am not typing this. A friend is. A dead friend. But do not be alarmed. Surely, dear reader, you know me well enough by now.

I really don't give a shit about BofA. But I am not heartless. I just have a higher consciousness. The higher I get, the more detached I get. You should come up and see me sometime. Make me smile.

Blood, blood, feed the fire with your bloody tears, burn them, burn them, they all come out, waiting for you, in the shadows, live in the shadows, live there!

Oh dear. That wasn't me. The voices are stronger and more persistent at night. Maybe this wasn't such a great idea. The world is asleep. Well, my part of the world anyway. But the other world, the other side, comes out to play. And some of these 'beings' - I'm trying to be polite - are rather demonic.

But don't worry. They wouldn't dare hurt me. They are just as scared of me as you would be of them. No one fucks with me in the world of spirit. They know who I am. Who I really am.