Thursday 2 July 2009

The ceremony in the desert

THIS IS LIVE!!!

Yes, live blogging from the desert. Can you dig it? O Master, shouldn't you be doing this on Twitter? No, I'll be okay here. It will be a bit confusing though, with everyone - 'Mikey, have you seen Ganesh the elephant god?' That's Luke. Luke Johnson. Yes, Luke, he's over there. Can't you see his trunk in the moonlight? A lovely moon out tonight, by the way. O Master, it's a perfect night. Luke, have you put the money in yet? 'A few million, Mike.' What about the rest of it? 'Bobby will throw it on the fire later.' Where's the other Bobby? 'Oh, Diamond is in the sky. Watch him fly! Jesus! He's like a mystic dancer on fire in the sky! Can you believe this shit?'

THIS IS LIVE!!! Sorry for the confusion. I am not going to edit this. Whatever happens - Big Herb! Fuck me, Big Herb is here. O Master - yes, chill out, my child, I see him, with astral eyes. He digs the desert so badly. He is absolutely in his element. Is this the real, physical desert? If you believe it is, yes. Is that the real moon? It's an astral moon, by special arrangement. So we're not in the real desert? Everything is real, if you believe. Look at Keith. Look at Susan. They believe. I don't understand. You don't need to.

HERE COMES THE LOVE!!!

Jesus! Did you feel that? Did you - O Master, what happened? That surge of love, man. From the fire, it came from the money in the fire, and it vibrated in all of us. Have you ever seen Big Herb smile like that? Have ye ever seen the ghosts swirl around like that?! O Master, they are loving it! Talk about dead financiers! There is nothing that can stop these guys. It's like they're alive. O my child, they are alive. Alive in our hearts, our minds.

HERE COMES THE LOVE AGAIN!!! AND AGAIN!!! AND AGAIN!!!

John has fallen over! He is smashed out of his head! Who invited him? I did. Okay. I'm just … What? Nothing. John's all right.

AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!

O Master, I am so dizzy. Ha ha ha! I can't - Luke, what you doing, mate? He's rolling in the sand! What's the matter with him? Is it the love vibration?

THE PEYOTE HAS KICKED IN!!! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I MUST BE GOD!!!

Luke, Luke, Luke, keep rolling! Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, keep dancing, man!

THE CRUNCH IS BEING CRUNCHED!!! THIS WILL HEAL THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!

I c a n t fucki ng t yp e me fingers are fooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O Mmm aster …

Jesus, tears in my eyes! I haven't felt this good in - 'Mikey!' Bobby is swooping down! So high, diving low. What a night! I - I - I …

O Master, I can't breathe. The smoke!

Breathe the smoke in, you little nut! You fucking - oh, I've got to go. I can't -