Monday 20 July 2009

I am the light of the world!

O my children, my brothers, my sisters, I am the light of the world! Follow me and find the money. Through blood, through fire, we are moving, we are searching. This is a delayed reaction to the ceremony in the desert. It is hitting me now. It is hitting me hard. Realizations in my head, a head of fire. Nijinsky was right! GOD IS FIRE IN THE HEAD!

And what about the blood? O my children, I have bathed in blood. I have been to hell. But Satan could not destroy me. He has no power over money, not any more. I am money. O my children, you shall follow me and become money. Find yourselves in the fire of Big Herb's holy love! Find yourselves in my blood! We shall become one. A mystic union!

I am crying, I want your love. I am crying, I want your blood. I AM ALIVE like never before! My flesh is money. My soul is money. I am money.