Monday 31 August 2009

Jane Welsh: good money after bad!

Senior investment consultant with tears in her eyes, that is Jane Welsh. From Watson Wyatt she comes with a distressing story of good money after bad - O Jane, dry your eyes, it has not happened. According to those familiar with the howling wind in the desert and the emptiness of our civilization, Apollo Management has dropped plans to raise an annex fund. Investors do not have the cash nor the will. WOULD IT BE GOOD MONEY AFTER BAD? Yes! But what is bad money? Sick, evil, degenerate money, the sort of filthy banknotes Jack Pickles carries around in a clip. Money that Satan has touched. And what is the good money that often follows? The money that spews out of the mouth of Big Herb, with flames! The money that Ganesh hoovers up with his trunk.

Investors should not put the money of Big Herb and Ganesh after the diseased money of Jack and Satan. I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS. That is common sense. One money burns forever, never burns out. The other money becomes ashes. Jack and Satan crave money, but they are the destroyers of money!

I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO DESTROY. I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO CREATE.

O Master, you know it all!

Yes, my child. Moving on to something else, that only a few of my dear readers will understand: I am destroying! People will call me a devil. But I am also CREATING. Soon, people with a suitable consciousness will consider me a god.

O Master, you create and you destroy. It's a fucking revolution, is what it is!