Wednesday 12 August 2009

Jim Morrison to create 7,000 jobs in 2009!

Yeah! And that's from Reuters! No shit! Dear reader, you will have to look for yourself. I was going to link to the Reuters article, but I'm a bit rushed off my feet at the moment. I've only had a quick glance at it. But you know where the Reuters website is. Do I have to do everything for you?

I have been speaking to Arthur Simmons about this fucking mental story - and it is a fucking mental story, let's be frank. Arthur knows more about it than I do. This is what he had to say: 'Michael, it's pretty amazing. Jim Morrison, the rocking and rolling shaman, dead for years, has decided to give something back to the shamanic community; and I take my hat off to the fellow. (Arthur, man, what has he got planned?) He will be taking on 7,000 trainee shamans, on the moon, and - (Eh? What do you mean, on the moon?) That's where his spirit resides now, man. You even wrote a post about it last year. Don't you remember? (No. I must have been stoned. Are you sure?) Yeah, Mike. Go back through your archives. Something to do with Guy Hands. (Guy Hands?) Yeah. Mr Hands was going to become a tax exile on the moon. Or so you claimed, anyway. (Arthur, I must have been fucking stoned, man.) You must have been. But Reuters has picked up on the story now. I think they're going on a moonlight drive with Jimmy - and Jimi as well. (Jimi as well?!) Michael, go back through your archives. (I'll take your word for it, Arthur.) I tell you, man, you make me laugh. You write this crazy shit - and it is crazy shit, let's be frank - and then you're surprised when the mainstream media follows your lead. What do you expect? (Arthur, man, I didn't write any crazy shit about Jim Morrison creating 7,000 jobs! That's Reuters, man. They are the ones with all the fucking drugs, by the sound of things. They've probably been dealing to that Andy Lynch nut. No wonder the poor lad is so confused.) Yeah, he is confused, that one. (Arthur, hang on - is this an astral moon we're talking about?) The Morrison moon? You tell me, Mike. As far as I'm concerned, this story is bullshit. (I thought you believed it?) Nah. This is between you and Reuters. I'm not getting involved.'

I like Arthur. I do. But he can be bloody infuriating at times.