Thursday 1 October 2009

3001 AD: Jimmy L. Barker, Robert J. Ladrach, and Marc S. Rifkin

Oh, it was some kind of boiler room oddity, and that's why the SEC charged these guys, and these sales agents who were working for these visionaries - Ronald B. Bowsky, Jack W. Maddock, and Michael J. Weidgans. Yeah, Jimmy, Robert, and Marc - mad visionary muthas! But I ain't gonna judge them, man, because I know where they're coming from and where they're going to. These guys can see into the future - a thousand years!

They got $20 million out of 500 investors! It was an odyssey! These dudes were off floating in their own private cosmos. They went from Florida to somewhere else, where only a handful of souls have ever been. No, scrub that! THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES! They made it for themselves.

Well, yeah, private cosmos, boss. Obviously.

Yeah. But was it virtual reality? No, it was REAL! REAL REALITY!

Let me tell you what is real. I am real. The mystical children are real. WE BURN IN THE FUCKING DESERT! This isn't a joke to us. This is HOW WE LIVE. And you want to disrespect us, man?

O Master, who are you talking to?

I ain't talking to no one, my child. But I'm talking to everyone, you dig? People say to me: 'Man, you shouldn't speak of the desert. You shouldn't speak of the burning. The world isn't ready. The world won't understand. They may think it's not real.'

Who are these people?

They are voices. Just like you, like me. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SHIT! Jimmy Barker - that man took a risk! He ain't no illusion, he's real. FLESH AND FUCKING BLOOD, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! Same goes for Robert and Marc. I understand what they were trying to achieve.

Have they ever been in the desert?

I don't know. That's not important. I tell you one thing, my child. They are familiar with the cosmos. THEY HAVE BEEN LOVED BY THE COSMOS. And that's good enough for me.

Their private cosmos.

Whatever.