Thursday 13 May 2010

Lawrence 'E' Gore has joined Wilmington Trust!

Yes, Lawrence Gore (I'm not having that 'E', for it frightens me) has joined Wilmington Trust as managing director and senior private client advisor in the bank's wealth advisory services business; and I think I know why. This is from the bank's website: 'Providing banking, investment, and fiduciary services to help individuals, families, and businesses fulfill dreams and possibilities for more than 100 years.'

Ah, dreams and possibilities! That's what I'm talking about! Even Lawrence himself is talking about dreams and possibilities (and for your benefit, so pay attention) -

What dreams and possibilities there are beyond this cold earth! If you fell asleep one night and never woke up, where would you find yourself? Isn't it possible you would discover a deeper, fuller, more satisfying, reality; an astral realm for individuals (such as yourself), families, and businesses - all burning with cosmic consciousnessesnesses nesses nesses nesses such as earthbound man had never possessed? 

What dreams and possibilities there are beyond this cold earth! If you took the 'E' from my name, as Mr Fowke insists on doing, and took the 'rence' and the 'Gore' too, you would be left with only the 'Law'. You must understand, children, that beyond this cold earth "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law." And there's no 'shall' about it. It is the law. I am the law. I am a law unto myself! And you can be the law, if you follow Mikey and me. By following us you will be following yourself. Your true self will be revealed!

What dreams and possibilities there are beyond this cold earth! If you heard more than 230,000 mystic words in a river of dreams pouring in your ear from the sea backwards with sands, Cornish sands, between St Ives and Hayle, where the man stared at the sea; wouldn't you feel a damn sight better about your life than you do now?

Thank you, Lawrence.