Tuesday 1 June 2010

Guillaume Rambourg is being investigated by the FSA

Right, these FSA nutjobs are really starting to piss me off.

'The FSA has now confirmed that it is to commence an investigation into the conduct of Guillaume Rambourg to determine whether he has met the standards required of an FSA approved person.'

That's a statement from Gartmore, that is. Is Gartmore going to defend him? I know it suspended him before bringing him back as an analyst, but is it going to defend him?

It's down to me, isn't it?

Listen, FSA, Guillaume Rambourg has been approved by ME! Do you understand that? I have been with this man in the desert, lost in flames, swirling with money. And I have travelled the lonely highway with him. I have seen what he has seen, and I have approved. Are you starting to get the picture yet?

Guillaume Rambourg is one of the finest mystics you will ever meet. As he keeps telling everyone, he has astral eyes. Sure, that's no big deal. All financial shamans, money mystics, and mystical children have them, but Guillaume is proud of his eyes. No one at the FSA will ever have such eyes, for you all wander the cold earth in darkness.