Friday 23 July 2010

FSA implements new powers granted by Financial Services Act 2010

Oh, for crying out loud! New powers?! Doesn't the FSA realize it's all over?

O Master, the FSA sadists will do such things, what they are yet they know not, but they shall be the terrors of the earth. You think they'll weep. No, they'll not weep. They have full cause of weeping.

O my child, I haven't got the energy to get into this with you.

O Master, do not worry. I'll take over.

O my child, I'm going to beat the shit out of you, when I'm better.

O Master, you are always sick. Sick in the head. That's half your charm. And that's why you understand those fools at the FSA so well. Thou hast seen a farmer's dog bark at a beggar?

Please, no more!

And the creature run from the cur? There thou mightst behold the great image of authority: a dog's obeyed in office.

O my child - NONE DOES OFFEND!

Fuckin' A!