Monday 18 October 2010

Polar Capital has hired David Keetley, Steve McCormick, and Kendrick Li

It's some sort of global convertibles team is what it is for some kind of new convertibles hedge fund that Polar Capital is launching. And David Keetley, Steve McCormick, and Kendrick Li have been dragged away from Vicis Capital. Hypnotism? Oh, I don't know how it was done. I don't care. All I know is, Polar Capital is a research driven investment management company providing a highly entrepreneurial environment for outstanding portfolio managers within a structure that offers a level of marketing, administrative and operational support normally found in much larger organizations. And that's good enough for me.

David Keetley is an interesting character. Don't you think? [I'm not saying you don't think. Merely asking a question.] Or maybe you haven't formed an opinion of him yet. I think he's interesting. And he likes me. He's a big fan of my blog, believe it or not. And I'm behind him all the way. I just know that he's going to be really successful at Polar. He has the right attitude. And he's very intelligent. And he has a lot of taste. Well, I haven't actually bitten him, but I've been told that he has a lot of taste.