Thursday 16 December 2010

Morgan Sze wants billions of dollars for his new Azentus Capital hedge fund thing

Well, that's what Reuters reckons. It seems reasonable to me. If I were a Goldman Sachs trader and global head of whatever, running away to start my own hedge fund, I would also want billions of dollars to make a big splash with in the astral sea. It's a sea of love!

He only wants a billion.

Only a billion? That can be arranged, no problem. This is all going to work out beautifully. I only wish I had the enthusiasm to continue writing about Morgan Sze and his hedge fund. Unfortunately, I'm a bit distracted at the moment.

You're looking forward to Christmas, ain't ya?

No, not particularly. I'm just excited about the special post I'm working on. I mentioned it yesterday. I'm putting everything into it. My heart, my soul, my, er, everything. It's going to be a masterpiece.

We'll see.

By the way, dear reader, Reuters will tell you more about Morgan Sze. I apologize for being so unhelpful, so ...

So uninformative! O Master, you would never make it as a journalist.

Yeah. What a fucking tragedy. I'm all broken up about that.

Oh, you're a sarcastic c**t, you are. But you make me laugh.

Thank you, my child.