Wednesday 20 April 2011

Malika Gulabani has finally taken over from Paul Grice at F&C

Apparently, she's the lead manager now, right now, on this cold earth, of F&C's Global Bond fund. There's only one thing to say: well done, Malika!

Yes, well done, Malika! Obviously, there's more to say. You've worked hard for this. And you've got the fire. Let Paul Grice enjoy his retirement or whatever the hell he thinks he's going to be doing, other opportunities, ha, broken and alone, cut off from the Global Bond fund, oh shame, really don't fancy his new life (yeah, sure) whatever the lower level he imagines it will be. You just concentrate on business, Malika. This is only the start. I've got a good feeling about you. You get me excited. And I shouldn't be getting excited. I was looking for a calmer prose style and then I found a woman like you. Life isn't predictable.