Friday 6 May 2011

Nat Rothschild is the wealthiest hedge fund manager in Britain

Even though he lives in Switzerland. And I'm not sure he owns a hedge fund any more. Or maybe he does. (Yes, Attara Capital.) Let's take Reuters' word for it. Oh, my beautiful angel, my Gillian, my one true love, has ETFs on her mind. She has even written about them. I forgive her. We can't control these women. They have to do what they have to do. But back to business: the carrot-red hair and freckles haven't held Nat back. I'm so glad. He has overcome terrible adversity. You've got to take your hat off to him.

'Attara Capital LP is a privately owned hedge fund sponsor. It manages a series of hedge funds for its clients. The firm invests in hedging markets. Attara Capital LP is based in New York, New York.' Well, if you can make it there, you can make it anywhere. However, it's a long way from Switzerland. It just shows Nat's commitment. Imagine commuting like that every day! I couldn't do it.

'A rather scruffy and unpredictable boy with a rebellious streak, who you would never have tipped to make a big success of his life.' Well, after Eton and Oxford and the Bullingdon Club (the homosexual drinking society), it's going to be hard, ain't it? Eton, Oxford, Bullingdon, carrot-red hair, freckles, dear oh dear. I'm surprised Nat's not a bum on the street, with puke and piss all over him. How did he ever manage to make anything of himself?

Maybe Nat spent time in the desert. I can't recall seeing him. There were a lot of souls, in the old days. Ah, the old days! They won't come again. What do we care? We're looking forward to the new days.