Thursday 22 September 2011

Is Oswald Grubel leaving UBS?

Or is he staying? I'll be happy/miserable either way. I don't care what he does. I'm sure he'll try to cling on to power. These types always try. Yes, they always try. It won't do him any good though. It didn't do Big Herb any good. The end for him was death in the astral sands, a bloody cut throat. The red in the yellow. Even now, I see the red in the yellow. Right now, I'm seeing it: the astral blood of a dead god, and those sands I'll never roll in again. Take me home, children. I want to go home ...

Oswald Grubel is in Singapore with the board of UBS. Executives! Directors! [I don't know. I can hardly ...] And I bet he's bored stiff. I know I would be/am ... crying tears of boredom. Because ... the board is so boring, and so is the Grand Prix. All those cars, going round and round, and round, getting nowhere. Oh, I don't care what they do with Grubel; but they better not touch my dear friend, Carsten Kengeter. That would really upset me. And I'm very irrational when I'm upset. I just lash out. Well, I slash out, with my razor, and (nearly) everything is red then. Sometimes there is (was) yellow sand, and a bit of blue sky. It's mostly red. And I'm very passionate about red. Blood like lipstick on open mouth red lips there's an image of a face red lips and red T-shirt and nice smile ... there's nothing boring there ... that would ... I know ...

I'm going in the wrong direction. Because I'm bored. If only I could destroy. If only I could spread terror. I have a dream. It's their nightmare.