Wednesday 5 October 2011

Is this what you were looking for?

I know how you feel, if you're a stranger. I was a stranger once, to all this. It's disorientating - to say the least. But if you're not a stranger, if you were actually looking for me, all I can say is: you've found me, my friend, and my condition is just fine.

I haven't felt this positive for quite a while. I can't really explain it. And I'd be mad to try: maybe my positivity would smash into a thousand bad thoughts. My good states, good moods, are very fragile.

The secret is to let go? I shouldn’t ex -, but ... What do you think? It's possible. I'm always preaching: let go, you fools! But I rarely manage it myself, the slipping away, the not caring, the n o n c h a l a n c e.

You can get fixed in a life others have made for you. Or you can lumber yourself with an image you're trying to live up to. Living BIG is a waste of time, a waste of energy, a waste of breath. Oh my friend, you should live small, like a speck of dust resting gently on God's blazer. Until He takes it - and you - to the cleaners. That is unavoidable, as you know.

Or - are you my stranger?

Yes, are you my stranger, O stranger? You're a long way from home, aren't you? Are you lost?

Give me your mind, and your soul. All my friends submitted, and look at them now. Can you see them? Look at them - now. Open your mind, my stranger, open your soul.