Thursday 19 April 2012

[No. 7] This is a game we can't lose

And it's high consciousness, and it goes round and round, and it's spinning our heads off[1], and the chances are it's going to last as long as we're alive, and maybe beyond, and it's only eternal if you let it be so[1], and it's a good job we're not living forever, Christ, we couldn't take the strain of not losing, or winning[1], and we're all rather convinced it'll be more than three[1], and the killers aren't a part of it, and they don't have the understanding, and that's why they're successful[1], and we see them smiling, and it's all sunny for them, and they're laughing, and they're not aware, and we envy them, and we pity them[1], and it's high consciousness, and it goes round and round, and it's spinning our heads off[2], and it's our game, and it's our pain, and it's our pleasure, and the pain is knowing, and the pleasure is forgetting[1], and we'd rule the world if we weren't so elevated, and that's the truth, my friends, and I speak for all of us?[1], and it's a rotten business, and we were born for it, and I know you're out there, and I can't be the only one[1], and in the end, oh, there'll be no end, and how did we get trapped like this?[1], and, believe me, we can have our rich dreams, yes, because the monsters only want our poor realities[1], and the chances are it's going to last as long as we're alive, and maybe beyond, and it's only eternal if you let it be so[2], and I think we know: death will not solve our problems, and so we'll keep going, on, and on[1], and let's hope that there is an end, and maybe we'll get lucky, and maybe we'll get out of the game[1], and I write about life, the inner, and the outer, and I do it for all of us, and I'm alone?[1], and the subject chooses us, and it gets its hooks into our minds, and it doesn't let up[1], and we're all rather convinced it'll be more than three[2], and we'd rule the world if we weren't so elevated, and that's the truth, my friends, and I speak for all of us?[2], and what sets us apart is our awareness, and so we are suffering, and so we ache for the destruction of it[1], and it's a good job we're not living forever, Christ, we couldn't take the strain of not losing, or winning[2], and it's our game, and it's our pain, and it's our pleasure, and the pain is knowing, and the pleasure is forgetting[2], and it's a rotten business, and we were born for it, and I know you're out there, and I can't be the only one[2], and what sets us apart is our awareness, and so we are suffering, and so we ache for the destruction of it[2], and, believe me, we can have our rich dreams, yes, because the monsters only want our poor realities[2], and we see them smiling, and it's all sunny for them, and they're laughing, and they're not aware, and we envy them, and we pity them[2], and the killers aren't a part of it, and they don't have the understanding, and that's why they're successful[2], and the chances are it's going to last as long as we're alive, and maybe beyond, and it's only eternal if you let it be so[3], and in the end, oh, there'll be no end, and how did we get trapped like this?[2], and I think we know: death will not solve our problems, and so we'll keep going, on, and on[2], and let's hope that there is an end, and maybe we'll get lucky, and maybe we'll get out of the game[2], and I write about life, the inner, and the outer, and I do it for all of us, and I'm alone?[2], and it's our game, and it's our pain, and it's our pleasure, and the pain is knowing, and the pleasure is forgetting[3], and I write about life, the inner, and the outer, and I do it for all of us, and I'm alone?[3], and the subject chooses us, and it gets its hooks into our minds, and it doesn't let up[2], and it's a good job we're not living forever, Christ, we couldn't take the strain of not losing, or winning[3], and the killers aren't a part of it, and they don't have the understanding, and that's why they're successful[3], and we'd rule the world if we weren't so elevated, and that's the truth, my friends, and I speak for all of us?[3], and it's a rotten business, and we were born for it, and I know you're out there, and I can't be the only one[3], and in the end, oh, there'll be no end, and how did we get trapped like this?[3], and we see them smiling, and it's all sunny for them, and they're laughing, and they're not aware, and we envy them, and we pity them[3], and I think we know: death will not solve our problems, and so we'll keep going, on, and on[3], and let's hope that there is an end, and maybe we'll get lucky, and maybe we'll get out of the game[3], and, believe me, we can have our rich dreams, yes, because the monsters only want our poor realities[3], and it's high consciousness, and it goes round and round, and it's spinning our heads off[3], and the subject chooses us, and it gets its hooks into our minds, and it doesn't let up[3], and what sets us apart is our awareness, and so we are suffering, and so we ache for the destruction of it[3], and we're all rather convinced it'll be more than three[3], and

And it's high consciousness, and it goes round and round, and it's spinning our heads off[1], and the chances are it's going to last as long as we're alive, and maybe beyond, and it's only eternal if you let it be so[1], and it's a good job we're not living forever, Christ, we couldn't take the strain of not losing, or winning[1], and we're all rather convinced it'll be more than three[1], and the killers aren't a part of it, and they don't have the understanding, and that's why they're successful[1], and we see them smiling, and it's all sunny for them, and they're laughing, and they're not aware, and we envy them, and we pity them[1], and it's high consciousness, and it goes round and round, and it's spinning our heads off[2], and it's our game, and it's our pain, and it's our pleasure, and the pain is knowing, and the pleasure is forgetting[1], and we'd rule the world if we weren't so elevated, and that's the truth, my friends, and I speak for all of us?[1], and it's a rotten business, and we were born for it, and I know you're out there, and I can't be the only one[1], and in the end, oh, there'll be no end, and how did we get trapped like this?[1], and, believe me, we can have our rich dreams, yes, because the monsters only want our poor realities[1], and the chances are it's going to last as long as we're alive, and maybe beyond, and it's only eternal if you let it be so[2], and I think we know: death will not solve our problems, and so we'll keep going, on, and on[1], and let's hope that there is an end, and maybe we'll get lucky, and maybe we'll get out of the game[1], and I write about life, the inner, and the outer, and I do it for all of us, and I'm alone?[1], and the subject chooses us, and it gets its hooks into our minds, and it doesn't let up[1], and we're all rather convinced it'll be more than three[2], and we'd rule the world if we weren't so elevated, and that's the truth, my friends, and I speak for all of us?[2], and what sets us apart is our awareness, and so we are suffering, and so we ache for the destruction of it[1], and it's a good job we're not living forever, Christ, we couldn't take the strain of not losing, or winning[2], and it's our game, and it's our pain, and it's our pleasure, and the pain is knowing, and the pleasure is forgetting[2], and it's a rotten business, and we were born for it, and I know you're out there, and I can't be the only one[2], and what sets us apart is our awareness, and so we are suffering, and so we ache for the destruction of it[2], and, believe me, we can have our rich dreams, yes, because the monsters only want our poor realities[2], and we see them smiling, and it's all sunny for them, and they're laughing, and they're not aware, and we envy them, and we pity them[2], and the killers aren't a part of it, and they don't have the understanding, and that's why they're successful[2], and the chances are it's going to last as long as we're alive, and maybe beyond, and it's only eternal if you let it be so[3], and in the end, oh, there'll be no end, and how did we get trapped like this?[2], and I think we know: death will not solve our problems, and so we'll keep going, on, and on[2], and let's hope that there is an end, and maybe we'll get lucky, and maybe we'll get out of the game[2], and I write about life, the inner, and the outer, and I do it for all of us, and I'm alone?[2], and it's our game, and it's our pain, and it's our pleasure, and the pain is knowing, and the pleasure is forgetting[3], and I write about life, the inner, and the outer, and I do it for all of us, and I'm alone?[3], and the subject chooses us, and it gets its hooks into our minds, and it doesn't let up[2], and it's a good job we're not living forever, Christ, we couldn't take the strain of not losing, or winning[3], and the killers aren't a part of it, and they don't have the understanding, and that's why they're successful[3], and we'd rule the world if we weren't so elevated, and that's the truth, my friends, and I speak for all of us?[3], and it's a rotten business, and we were born for it, and I know you're out there, and I can't be the only one[3], and in the end, oh, there'll be no end, and how did we get trapped like this?[3], and we see them smiling, and it's all sunny for them, and they're laughing, and they're not aware, and we envy them, and we pity them[3], and I think we know: death will not solve our problems, and so we'll keep going, on, and on[3], and let's hope that there is an end, and maybe we'll get lucky, and maybe we'll get out of the game[3], and, believe me, we can have our rich dreams, yes, because the monsters only want our poor realities[3], and it's high consciousness, and it goes round and round, and it's spinning our heads off[3], and the subject chooses us, and it gets its hooks into our minds, and it doesn't let up[3], and what sets us apart is our awareness, and so we are suffering, and so we ache for the destruction of it[3], and we're all rather convinced it'll be more than three[3], and

And it's high consciousness, and it goes round and round, and it's spinning our heads off[1], and the chances are it's going to last as long as we're alive, and maybe beyond, and it's only eternal if you let it be so[1], and it's a good job we're not living forever, Christ, we couldn't take the strain of not losing, or winning[1], and we're all rather convinced it'll be more than three[1], and the killers aren't a part of it, and they don't have the understanding, and that's why they're successful[1], and we see them smiling, and it's all sunny for them, and they're laughing, and they're not aware, and we envy them, and we pity them[1], and it's high consciousness, and it goes round and round, and it's spinning our heads off[2], and it's our game, and it's our pain, and it's our pleasure, and the pain is knowing, and the pleasure is forgetting[1], and we'd rule the world if we weren't so elevated, and that's the truth, my friends, and I speak for all of us?[1], and it's a rotten business, and we were born for it, and I know you're out there, and I can't be the only one[1], and in the end, oh, there'll be no end, and how did we get trapped like this?[1], and, believe me, we can have our rich dreams, yes, because the monsters only want our poor realities[1], and the chances are it's going to last as long as we're alive, and maybe beyond, and it's only eternal if you let it be so[2], and I think we know: death will not solve our problems, and so we'll keep going, on, and on[1], and let's hope that there is an end, and maybe we'll get lucky, and maybe we'll get out of the game[1], and I write about life, the inner, and the outer, and I do it for all of us, and I'm alone?[1], and the subject chooses us, and it gets its hooks into our minds, and it doesn't let up[1], and we're all rather convinced it'll be more than three[2], and we'd rule the world if we weren't so elevated, and that's the truth, my friends, and I speak for all of us?[2], and what sets us apart is our awareness, and so we are suffering, and so we ache for the destruction of it[1], and it's a good job we're not living forever, Christ, we couldn't take the strain of not losing, or winning[2], and it's our game, and it's our pain, and it's our pleasure, and the pain is knowing, and the pleasure is forgetting[2], and it's a rotten business, and we were born for it, and I know you're out there, and I can't be the only one[2], and what sets us apart is our awareness, and so we are suffering, and so we ache for the destruction of it[2], and, believe me, we can have our rich dreams, yes, because the monsters only want our poor realities[2], and we see them smiling, and it's all sunny for them, and they're laughing, and they're not aware, and we envy them, and we pity them[2], and the killers aren't a part of it, and they don't have the understanding, and that's why they're successful[2], and the chances are it's going to last as long as we're alive, and maybe beyond, and it's only eternal if you let it be so[3], and in the end, oh, there'll be no end, and how did we get trapped like this?[2], and I think we know: death will not solve our problems, and so we'll keep going, on, and on[2], and let's hope that there is an end, and maybe we'll get lucky, and maybe we'll get out of the game[2], and I write about life, the inner, and the outer, and I do it for all of us, and I'm alone?[2], and it's our game, and it's our pain, and it's our pleasure, and the pain is knowing, and the pleasure is forgetting[3], and I write about life, the inner, and the outer, and I do it for all of us, and I'm alone?[3], and the subject chooses us, and it gets its hooks into our minds, and it doesn't let up[2], and it's a good job we're not living forever, Christ, we couldn't take the strain of not losing, or winning[3], and the killers aren't a part of it, and they don't have the understanding, and that's why they're successful[3], and we'd rule the world if we weren't so elevated, and that's the truth, my friends, and I speak for all of us?[3], and it's a rotten business, and we were born for it, and I know you're out there, and I can't be the only one[3], and in the end, oh, there'll be no end, and how did we get trapped like this?[3], and we see them smiling, and it's all sunny for them, and they're laughing, and they're not aware, and we envy them, and we pity them[3], and I think we know: death will not solve our problems, and so we'll keep going, on, and on[3], and let's hope that there is an end, and maybe we'll get lucky, and maybe we'll get out of the game[3], and, believe me, we can have our rich dreams, yes, because the monsters only want our poor realities[3], and it's high consciousness, and it goes round and round, and it's spinning our heads off[3], and the subject chooses us, and it gets its hooks into our minds, and it doesn't let up[3], and what sets us apart is our awareness, and so we are suffering, and so we ache for the destruction of it[3], and we're all rather convinced it'll be more than three[3], and