Monday 2 July 2012

[No. 30] I'm glad Marcus Agius saw things my way

And we had to protect Bobby, and I'm glad Marcus wanted to be my friend, and no one really wants an enemy like me[1], and so it's goodbye to the chairman of Barclays, and who will replace him?, and does it matter?, we have our Bobby![1], and we had to protect Bobby, and I'm glad Marcus wanted to be my friend, and no one really wants an enemy like me[2], and Marcus was the ultimate guardian of the bank's reputation, and the buck had to stop with him, and I made sure it did[1], and so it's goodbye to the chairman of Barclays, and who will replace him?, and does it matter?, we have our Bobby![2], and Bobby wants to build a culture that all of those with a stake in Barclays can be proud of, and I fucking love that[1], and Marcus was the ultimate guardian of the bank's reputation, and the buck had to stop with him, and I made sure it did[2], and there's going to be a root and branch review of all of the past practices at Barclays, yeah, yeah, just fantastic![1], and Bobby wants to build a culture that all of those with a stake in Barclays can be proud of, and I fucking love that[2], and a report will lead to the creation of a new code of conduct at Barclays, well, whatever, dear oh dear, yippee![1], and there's going to be a root and branch review of all of the past practices at Barclays, yeah, yeah, just fantastic![2], and they won't say a word about all the shamans, and they won't reveal my involvement: I'm UNTOUCHABLE, ha, ha, ha![1], and a report will lead to the creation of a new code of conduct at Barclays, well, whatever, dear oh dear, yippee![2], and we're gonna cheer Marcus up, and that's why we're taking him round and round, and we'll give him our religion[1], and they won't say a word about all the shamans, and they won't reveal my involvement: I'm UNTOUCHABLE, ha, ha, ha![2], and I'll look after Marcus, man, I treat my friends well, but my enemies get the razor, they get it cold, and get it sharp[1], and we're gonna cheer Marcus up, and that's why we're taking him round and round, and we'll give him our religion[2], and I ain't doing this for money, I'm it doing for love, because Bobby's my friend, and we're brothers, we'll always be BROTHERS[1], and I'll look after Marcus, man, I treat my friends well, but my enemies get the razor, they get it cold, and get it sharp[2], and when you've got a friend like Bobby, and when you've got an angel too, oh, what else do you need in life?[1], and I ain't doing this for money, I'm it doing for love, because Bobby's my friend, and we're brothers, we'll always be BROTHERS[2], and I'm so HAPPY, and everything's gonna be all right, and I'm so in tune with the cosmos, and this is the LIFE!!![1], and when you've got a friend like Bobby, and when you've got an angel too, oh, what else do you need in life?[2], and we had to protect Bobby, and I'm glad Marcus wanted to be my friend, and no one really wants an enemy like me[3], and I'm so HAPPY, and everything's gonna be all right, and I'm so in tune with the cosmos, and this is the LIFE!!![2], and so it's goodbye to the chairman of Barclays, and who will replace him?, and does it matter?, we have our Bobby![3], and Marcus was the ultimate guardian of the bank's reputation, and the buck had to stop with him, and I made sure it did[3], and Bobby wants to build a culture that all of those with a stake in Barclays can be proud of, and I fucking love that[3], and there's going to be a root and branch review of all of the past practices at Barclays, yeah, yeah, just fantastic![3], and a report will lead to the creation of a new code of conduct at Barclays, well, whatever, dear oh dear, yippee![3], and they won't say a word about all the shamans, and they won't reveal my involvement: I'm UNTOUCHABLE, ha, ha, ha![3], and we're gonna cheer Marcus up, and that's why we're taking him round and round, and we'll give him our religion[3], and I'll look after Marcus, man, I treat my friends well, but my enemies get the razor, they get it cold, and get it sharp[3], and I ain't doing this for money, I'm it doing for love, because Bobby's my friend, and we're brothers, we'll always be BROTHERS[3], and when you've got a friend like Bobby, and when you've got an angel too, oh, what else do you need in life?[3], and I'm so HAPPY, and everything's gonna be all right, and I'm so in tune with the cosmos, and this is the LIFE!!![3], and

And we had to protect Bobby, and I'm glad Marcus wanted to be my friend, and no one really wants an enemy like me[1], and so it's goodbye to the chairman of Barclays, and who will replace him?, and does it matter?, we have our Bobby![1], and we had to protect Bobby, and I'm glad Marcus wanted to be my friend, and no one really wants an enemy like me[2], and Marcus was the ultimate guardian of the bank's reputation, and the buck had to stop with him, and I made sure it did[1], and so it's goodbye to the chairman of Barclays, and who will replace him?, and does it matter?, we have our Bobby![2], and Bobby wants to build a culture that all of those with a stake in Barclays can be proud of, and I fucking love that[1], and Marcus was the ultimate guardian of the bank's reputation, and the buck had to stop with him, and I made sure it did[2], and there's going to be a root and branch review of all of the past practices at Barclays, yeah, yeah, just fantastic![1], and Bobby wants to build a culture that all of those with a stake in Barclays can be proud of, and I fucking love that[2], and a report will lead to the creation of a new code of conduct at Barclays, well, whatever, dear oh dear, yippee![1], and there's going to be a root and branch review of all of the past practices at Barclays, yeah, yeah, just fantastic![2], and they won't say a word about all the shamans, and they won't reveal my involvement: I'm UNTOUCHABLE, ha, ha, ha![1], and a report will lead to the creation of a new code of conduct at Barclays, well, whatever, dear oh dear, yippee![2], and we're gonna cheer Marcus up, and that's why we're taking him round and round, and we'll give him our religion[1], and they won't say a word about all the shamans, and they won't reveal my involvement: I'm UNTOUCHABLE, ha, ha, ha![2], and I'll look after Marcus, man, I treat my friends well, but my enemies get the razor, they get it cold, and get it sharp[1], and we're gonna cheer Marcus up, and that's why we're taking him round and round, and we'll give him our religion[2], and I ain't doing this for money, I'm it doing for love, because Bobby's my friend, and we're brothers, we'll always be BROTHERS[1], and I'll look after Marcus, man, I treat my friends well, but my enemies get the razor, they get it cold, and get it sharp[2], and when you've got a friend like Bobby, and when you've got an angel too, oh, what else do you need in life?[1], and I ain't doing this for money, I'm it doing for love, because Bobby's my friend, and we're brothers, we'll always be BROTHERS[2], and I'm so HAPPY, and everything's gonna be all right, and I'm so in tune with the cosmos, and this is the LIFE!!![1], and when you've got a friend like Bobby, and when you've got an angel too, oh, what else do you need in life?[2], and we had to protect Bobby, and I'm glad Marcus wanted to be my friend, and no one really wants an enemy like me[3], and I'm so HAPPY, and everything's gonna be all right, and I'm so in tune with the cosmos, and this is the LIFE!!![2], and so it's goodbye to the chairman of Barclays, and who will replace him?, and does it matter?, we have our Bobby![3], and Marcus was the ultimate guardian of the bank's reputation, and the buck had to stop with him, and I made sure it did[3], and Bobby wants to build a culture that all of those with a stake in Barclays can be proud of, and I fucking love that[3], and there's going to be a root and branch review of all of the past practices at Barclays, yeah, yeah, just fantastic![3], and a report will lead to the creation of a new code of conduct at Barclays, well, whatever, dear oh dear, yippee![3], and they won't say a word about all the shamans, and they won't reveal my involvement: I'm UNTOUCHABLE, ha, ha, ha![3], and we're gonna cheer Marcus up, and that's why we're taking him round and round, and we'll give him our religion[3], and I'll look after Marcus, man, I treat my friends well, but my enemies get the razor, they get it cold, and get it sharp[3], and I ain't doing this for money, I'm it doing for love, because Bobby's my friend, and we're brothers, we'll always be BROTHERS[3], and when you've got a friend like Bobby, and when you've got an angel too, oh, what else do you need in life?[3], and I'm so HAPPY, and everything's gonna be all right, and I'm so in tune with the cosmos, and this is the LIFE!!![3], and

And we had to protect Bobby, and I'm glad Marcus wanted to be my friend, and no one really wants an enemy like me[1], and so it's goodbye to the chairman of Barclays, and who will replace him?, and does it matter?, we have our Bobby![1], and we had to protect Bobby, and I'm glad Marcus wanted to be my friend, and no one really wants an enemy like me[2], and Marcus was the ultimate guardian of the bank's reputation, and the buck had to stop with him, and I made sure it did[1], and so it's goodbye to the chairman of Barclays, and who will replace him?, and does it matter?, we have our Bobby![2], and Bobby wants to build a culture that all of those with a stake in Barclays can be proud of, and I fucking love that[1], and Marcus was the ultimate guardian of the bank's reputation, and the buck had to stop with him, and I made sure it did[2], and there's going to be a root and branch review of all of the past practices at Barclays, yeah, yeah, just fantastic![1], and Bobby wants to build a culture that all of those with a stake in Barclays can be proud of, and I fucking love that[2], and a report will lead to the creation of a new code of conduct at Barclays, well, whatever, dear oh dear, yippee![1], and there's going to be a root and branch review of all of the past practices at Barclays, yeah, yeah, just fantastic![2], and they won't say a word about all the shamans, and they won't reveal my involvement: I'm UNTOUCHABLE, ha, ha, ha![1], and a report will lead to the creation of a new code of conduct at Barclays, well, whatever, dear oh dear, yippee![2], and we're gonna cheer Marcus up, and that's why we're taking him round and round, and we'll give him our religion[1], and they won't say a word about all the shamans, and they won't reveal my involvement: I'm UNTOUCHABLE, ha, ha, ha![2], and I'll look after Marcus, man, I treat my friends well, but my enemies get the razor, they get it cold, and get it sharp[1], and we're gonna cheer Marcus up, and that's why we're taking him round and round, and we'll give him our religion[2], and I ain't doing this for money, I'm it doing for love, because Bobby's my friend, and we're brothers, we'll always be BROTHERS[1], and I'll look after Marcus, man, I treat my friends well, but my enemies get the razor, they get it cold, and get it sharp[2], and when you've got a friend like Bobby, and when you've got an angel too, oh, what else do you need in life?[1], and I ain't doing this for money, I'm it doing for love, because Bobby's my friend, and we're brothers, we'll always be BROTHERS[2], and I'm so HAPPY, and everything's gonna be all right, and I'm so in tune with the cosmos, and this is the LIFE!!![1], and when you've got a friend like Bobby, and when you've got an angel too, oh, what else do you need in life?[2], and we had to protect Bobby, and I'm glad Marcus wanted to be my friend, and no one really wants an enemy like me[3], and I'm so HAPPY, and everything's gonna be all right, and I'm so in tune with the cosmos, and this is the LIFE!!![2], and so it's goodbye to the chairman of Barclays, and who will replace him?, and does it matter?, we have our Bobby![3], and Marcus was the ultimate guardian of the bank's reputation, and the buck had to stop with him, and I made sure it did[3], and Bobby wants to build a culture that all of those with a stake in Barclays can be proud of, and I fucking love that[3], and there's going to be a root and branch review of all of the past practices at Barclays, yeah, yeah, just fantastic![3], and a report will lead to the creation of a new code of conduct at Barclays, well, whatever, dear oh dear, yippee![3], and they won't say a word about all the shamans, and they won't reveal my involvement: I'm UNTOUCHABLE, ha, ha, ha![3], and we're gonna cheer Marcus up, and that's why we're taking him round and round, and we'll give him our religion[3], and I'll look after Marcus, man, I treat my friends well, but my enemies get the razor, they get it cold, and get it sharp[3], and I ain't doing this for money, I'm it doing for love, because Bobby's my friend, and we're brothers, we'll always be BROTHERS[3], and when you've got a friend like Bobby, and when you've got an angel too, oh, what else do you need in life?[3], and I'm so HAPPY, and everything's gonna be all right, and I'm so in tune with the cosmos, and this is the LIFE!!![3], and