Thursday 5 July 2012

[No. 32] Killer days

This time it's personal.

And it's a KILLER: with hot seats, and a hot dog sticking its head out of the window, and I'm listening to the Bee Gees?![1], and it's a KILLER: as I feel it, so long ago, and I like to slip away, yes, remembering, and it's a mouthful of ice cream, by the sea[1], and it's a KILLER: with hot seats, and a hot dog sticking its head out of the window, and I'm listening to the Bee Gees?![2], and it's a KILLER: all lazy, summer days, and rolling in the grass, and there I am, the caravans, the swings: again, now, there[1], and it's a KILLER: as I feel it, so long ago, and I like to slip away, yes, remembering, and it's a mouthful of ice cream, by the sea[2], and it's a KILLER: and so, er, no one knows, me, and where, no one cares, me, and here, I am - gone forever![1], and it's a KILLER: all lazy, summer days, and rolling in the grass, and there I am, the caravans, the swings: again, now, there[2], and it's a KILLER: just like flying a kite that almost touches the moon which is out in the day, not hiding in the night[1], and it's a KILLER: and so, er, no one knows, me, and where, no one cares, me, and here, I am - gone forever![2], and it's a KILLER: with Space Dust, and Top Deck shandy, and fruit machines, and a band in the club playing old tunes[1], and it's a KILLER: just like flying a kite that almost touches the moon which is out in the day, not hiding in the night[2], and it's a KILLER: and digging it, oh wow, with the lights, in the arcade, little racing cars going round, and round[1], and it's a KILLER: with Space Dust, and Top Deck shandy, and fruit machines, and a band in the club playing old tunes[2], and it's a KILLER: the windmill, the toy shop, all of it, and if I go fast enough, will I go back in time?[1], and it's a KILLER: and digging it, oh wow, with the lights, in the arcade, little racing cars going round, and round[2], and it's a KILLER: with hot seats, and a hot dog sticking its head out of the window, and I'm listening to the Bee Gees?![3], and it's a KILLER: the windmill, the toy shop, all of it, and if I go fast enough, will I go back in time?[2], and it's a KILLER: as I feel it, so long ago, and I like to slip away, yes, remembering, and it's a mouthful of ice cream, by the sea[3], and it's a KILLER: all lazy, summer days, and rolling in the grass, and there I am, the caravans, the swings: again, now, there[3], and it's a KILLER: and so, er, no one knows, me, and where, no one cares, me, and here, I am - gone forever![3], and it's a KILLER: just like flying a kite that almost touches the moon which is out in the day, not hiding in the night[3], and it's a KILLER: with Space Dust, and Top Deck shandy, and fruit machines, and a band in the club playing old tunes[3], and it's a KILLER: and digging it, oh wow, with the lights, in the arcade, little racing cars going round, and round[3], and it's a KILLER: the windmill, the toy shop, all of it, and if I go fast enough, will I go back in time?[3], and

And it's a KILLER: with hot seats, and a hot dog sticking its head out of the window, and I'm listening to the Bee Gees?![1], and it's a KILLER: as I feel it, so long ago, and I like to slip away, yes, remembering, and it's a mouthful of ice cream, by the sea[1], and it's a KILLER: with hot seats, and a hot dog sticking its head out of the window, and I'm listening to the Bee Gees?![2], and it's a KILLER: all lazy, summer days, and rolling in the grass, and there I am, the caravans, the swings: again, now, there[1], and it's a KILLER: as I feel it, so long ago, and I like to slip away, yes, remembering, and it's a mouthful of ice cream, by the sea[2], and it's a KILLER: and so, er, no one knows, me, and where, no one cares, me, and here, I am - gone forever![1], and it's a KILLER: all lazy, summer days, and rolling in the grass, and there I am, the caravans, the swings: again, now, there[2], and it's a KILLER: just like flying a kite that almost touches the moon which is out in the day, not hiding in the night[1], and it's a KILLER: and so, er, no one knows, me, and where, no one cares, me, and here, I am - gone forever![2], and it's a KILLER: with Space Dust, and Top Deck shandy, and fruit machines, and a band in the club playing old tunes[1], and it's a KILLER: just like flying a kite that almost touches the moon which is out in the day, not hiding in the night[2], and it's a KILLER: and digging it, oh wow, with the lights, in the arcade, little racing cars going round, and round[1], and it's a KILLER: with Space Dust, and Top Deck shandy, and fruit machines, and a band in the club playing old tunes[2], and it's a KILLER: the windmill, the toy shop, all of it, and if I go fast enough, will I go back in time?[1], and it's a KILLER: and digging it, oh wow, with the lights, in the arcade, little racing cars going round, and round[2], and it's a KILLER: with hot seats, and a hot dog sticking its head out of the window, and I'm listening to the Bee Gees?![3], and it's a KILLER: the windmill, the toy shop, all of it, and if I go fast enough, will I go back in time?[2], and it's a KILLER: as I feel it, so long ago, and I like to slip away, yes, remembering, and it's a mouthful of ice cream, by the sea[3], and it's a KILLER: all lazy, summer days, and rolling in the grass, and there I am, the caravans, the swings: again, now, there[3], and it's a KILLER: and so, er, no one knows, me, and where, no one cares, me, and here, I am - gone forever![3], and it's a KILLER: just like flying a kite that almost touches the moon which is out in the day, not hiding in the night[3], and it's a KILLER: with Space Dust, and Top Deck shandy, and fruit machines, and a band in the club playing old tunes[3], and it's a KILLER: and digging it, oh wow, with the lights, in the arcade, little racing cars going round, and round[3], and it's a KILLER: the windmill, the toy shop, all of it, and if I go fast enough, will I go back in time?[3], and

And it's a KILLER: with hot seats, and a hot dog sticking its head out of the window, and I'm listening to the Bee Gees?![1], and it's a KILLER: as I feel it, so long ago, and I like to slip away, yes, remembering, and it's a mouthful of ice cream, by the sea[1], and it's a KILLER: with hot seats, and a hot dog sticking its head out of the window, and I'm listening to the Bee Gees?![2], and it's a KILLER: all lazy, summer days, and rolling in the grass, and there I am, the caravans, the swings: again, now, there[1], and it's a KILLER: as I feel it, so long ago, and I like to slip away, yes, remembering, and it's a mouthful of ice cream, by the sea[2], and it's a KILLER: and so, er, no one knows, me, and where, no one cares, me, and here, I am - gone forever![1], and it's a KILLER: all lazy, summer days, and rolling in the grass, and there I am, the caravans, the swings: again, now, there[2], and it's a KILLER: just like flying a kite that almost touches the moon which is out in the day, not hiding in the night[1], and it's a KILLER: and so, er, no one knows, me, and where, no one cares, me, and here, I am - gone forever![2], and it's a KILLER: with Space Dust, and Top Deck shandy, and fruit machines, and a band in the club playing old tunes[1], and it's a KILLER: just like flying a kite that almost touches the moon which is out in the day, not hiding in the night[2], and it's a KILLER: and digging it, oh wow, with the lights, in the arcade, little racing cars going round, and round[1], and it's a KILLER: with Space Dust, and Top Deck shandy, and fruit machines, and a band in the club playing old tunes[2], and it's a KILLER: the windmill, the toy shop, all of it, and if I go fast enough, will I go back in time?[1], and it's a KILLER: and digging it, oh wow, with the lights, in the arcade, little racing cars going round, and round[2], and it's a KILLER: with hot seats, and a hot dog sticking its head out of the window, and I'm listening to the Bee Gees?![3], and it's a KILLER: the windmill, the toy shop, all of it, and if I go fast enough, will I go back in time?[2], and it's a KILLER: as I feel it, so long ago, and I like to slip away, yes, remembering, and it's a mouthful of ice cream, by the sea[3], and it's a KILLER: all lazy, summer days, and rolling in the grass, and there I am, the caravans, the swings: again, now, there[3], and it's a KILLER: and so, er, no one knows, me, and where, no one cares, me, and here, I am - gone forever![3], and it's a KILLER: just like flying a kite that almost touches the moon which is out in the day, not hiding in the night[3], and it's a KILLER: with Space Dust, and Top Deck shandy, and fruit machines, and a band in the club playing old tunes[3], and it's a KILLER: and digging it, oh wow, with the lights, in the arcade, little racing cars going round, and round[3], and it's a KILLER: the windmill, the toy shop, all of it, and if I go fast enough, will I go back in time?[3], and