Tuesday 17 July 2012

[No. 36] Firestorm

I

It will make you more than half-alive.

And you'll enter, and you won't leave, and you'll be lifted up, and you'll feel so light and happy[1], and you'll feel wind in your hair, like straw your hair with sparks, and your eyes with sparks, yes, yes, YES![1], and you'll enter, and you won't leave, and you'll be lifted up, and you'll feel so light and happy[2], and you'll see the light, and you'll feel the heat, and you'll start spinning: you'll go round and round[1], and you'll feel wind in your hair, like straw your hair with sparks, and your eyes with sparks, yes, yes, YES![2], and I'll be a-ROUND, and you'll see me smiling, at you, at you, at you, and we'll be so HOT, together[1], and you'll see the light, and you'll feel the heat, and you'll start spinning: you'll go round and round[2], and it'll last in a way things rarely last BECAUSE it's gonna be a state of mind for us, 'Oh yes?', oh yes![1], and I'll be a-ROUND, and you'll see me smiling, at you, at you, at you, and we'll be so HOT, together[2], and if you're reading this, you're half-way there: you're half-WAY to being more than half-ALIVE[1], and it'll last in a way things rarely last BECAUSE it's gonna be a state of mind for us, 'Oh yes?', oh yes![2], and you've got to want it, oh, you've got to be sick of your life, yeah, and you've got to be sick, so sick[1], and if you're reading this, you're half-way there: you're half-WAY to being more than half-ALIVE[2], and I'm coming to get ya, and I'm coming to drag ya, and it's gonna be a STORM to remember[1], and you've got to want it, oh, you've got to be sick of your life, yeah, and you've got to be sick, so sick[2], and I'm talking a bloodSTORM a fireSTORM all a-ROUND, and it's all we'll breathe a-ROUND[1], and I'm coming to get ya, and I'm coming to drag ya, and it's gonna be a STORM to remember[2], and - DAMN!, we're already in it, and be aware, you're already gone, and this is a trick?, ah, I've tricked you[1], and I'm talking a bloodSTORM a fireSTORM all a-ROUND, and it's all we'll breathe a-ROUND[2], and where's the money?, ha!, there ain't no money, and it's ashes as GONE as your mind[1], and - DAMN!, we're already in it, and be aware, you're already gone, and this is a trick?, ah, I've tricked you[2], and I know you hate me, but you gotta love me, because this is for all times: there'll be no end[1], and where's the money?, ha!, there ain't no money, and it's ashes as GONE as your mind[2], and you'll enter, and you won't leave, and you'll be lifted up, and you'll feel so light and happy[3], and I know you hate me, but you gotta love me, because this is for all times: there'll be no end[2], and you'll feel wind in your hair, like straw your hair with sparks, and your eyes with sparks, yes, yes, YES![3], and you'll see the light, and you'll feel the heat, and you'll start spinning: you'll go round and round[3], and I'll be a-ROUND, and you'll see me smiling, at you, at you, at you, and we'll be so HOT, together[3], and it'll last in a way things rarely last BECAUSE it's gonna be a state of mind for us, 'Oh yes?', oh yes![3], and if you're reading this, you're half-way there: you're half-WAY to being more than half-ALIVE[3], and you've got to want it, oh, you've got to be sick of your life, yeah, and you've got to be sick, so sick[3], and I'm coming to get ya, and I'm coming to drag ya, and it's gonna be a STORM to remember[3], and I'm talking a bloodSTORM a fireSTORM all a-ROUND, and it's all we'll breathe a-ROUND[3], and - DAMN!, we're already in it, and be aware, you're already gone, and this is a trick?, ah, I've tricked you[3], and where's the money?, ha!, there ain't no money, and it's ashes as GONE as your mind[3], and I know you hate me, but you gotta love me, because this is for all times: there'll be no end[3], and

And you'll enter, and you won't leave, and you'll be lifted up, and you'll feel so light and happy[1], and you'll feel wind in your hair, like straw your hair with sparks, and your eyes with sparks, yes, yes, YES![1], and you'll enter, and you won't leave, and you'll be lifted up, and you'll feel so light and happy[2], and you'll see the light, and you'll feel the heat, and you'll start spinning: you'll go round and round[1], and you'll feel wind in your hair, like straw your hair with sparks, and your eyes with sparks, yes, yes, YES![2], and I'll be a-ROUND, and you'll see me smiling, at you, at you, at you, and we'll be so HOT, together[1], and you'll see the light, and you'll feel the heat, and you'll start spinning: you'll go round and round[2], and it'll last in a way things rarely last BECAUSE it's gonna be a state of mind for us, 'Oh yes?', oh yes![1], and I'll be a-ROUND, and you'll see me smiling, at you, at you, at you, and we'll be so HOT, together[2], and if you're reading this, you're half-way there: you're half-WAY to being more than half-ALIVE[1], and it'll last in a way things rarely last BECAUSE it's gonna be a state of mind for us, 'Oh yes?', oh yes![2], and you've got to want it, oh, you've got to be sick of your life, yeah, and you've got to be sick, so sick[1], and if you're reading this, you're half-way there: you're half-WAY to being more than half-ALIVE[2], and I'm coming to get ya, and I'm coming to drag ya, and it's gonna be a STORM to remember[1], and you've got to want it, oh, you've got to be sick of your life, yeah, and you've got to be sick, so sick[2], and I'm talking a bloodSTORM a fireSTORM all a-ROUND, and it's all we'll breathe a-ROUND[1], and I'm coming to get ya, and I'm coming to drag ya, and it's gonna be a STORM to remember[2], and - DAMN!, we're already in it, and be aware, you're already gone, and this is a trick?, ah, I've tricked you[1], and I'm talking a bloodSTORM a fireSTORM all a-ROUND, and it's all we'll breathe a-ROUND[2], and where's the money?, ha!, there ain't no money, and it's ashes as GONE as your mind[1], and - DAMN!, we're already in it, and be aware, you're already gone, and this is a trick?, ah, I've tricked you[2], and I know you hate me, but you gotta love me, because this is for all times: there'll be no end[1], and where's the money?, ha!, there ain't no money, and it's ashes as GONE as your mind[2], and you'll enter, and you won't leave, and you'll be lifted up, and you'll feel so light and happy[3], and I know you hate me, but you gotta love me, because this is for all times: there'll be no end[2], and you'll feel wind in your hair, like straw your hair with sparks, and your eyes with sparks, yes, yes, YES![3], and you'll see the light, and you'll feel the heat, and you'll start spinning: you'll go round and round[3], and I'll be a-ROUND, and you'll see me smiling, at you, at you, at you, and we'll be so HOT, together[3], and it'll last in a way things rarely last BECAUSE it's gonna be a state of mind for us, 'Oh yes?', oh yes![3], and if you're reading this, you're half-way there: you're half-WAY to being more than half-ALIVE[3], and you've got to want it, oh, you've got to be sick of your life, yeah, and you've got to be sick, so sick[3], and I'm coming to get ya, and I'm coming to drag ya, and it's gonna be a STORM to remember[3], and I'm talking a bloodSTORM a fireSTORM all a-ROUND, and it's all we'll breathe a-ROUND[3], and - DAMN!, we're already in it, and be aware, you're already gone, and this is a trick?, ah, I've tricked you[3], and where's the money?, ha!, there ain't no money, and it's ashes as GONE as your mind[3], and I know you hate me, but you gotta love me, because this is for all times: there'll be no end[3], and

And you'll enter, and you won't leave, and you'll be lifted up, and you'll feel so light and happy[1], and you'll feel wind in your hair, like straw your hair with sparks, and your eyes with sparks, yes, yes, YES![1], and you'll enter, and you won't leave, and you'll be lifted up, and you'll feel so light and happy[2], and you'll see the light, and you'll feel the heat, and you'll start spinning: you'll go round and round[1], and you'll feel wind in your hair, like straw your hair with sparks, and your eyes with sparks, yes, yes, YES![2], and I'll be a-ROUND, and you'll see me smiling, at you, at you, at you, and we'll be so HOT, together[1], and you'll see the light, and you'll feel the heat, and you'll start spinning: you'll go round and round[2], and it'll last in a way things rarely last BECAUSE it's gonna be a state of mind for us, 'Oh yes?', oh yes![1], and I'll be a-ROUND, and you'll see me smiling, at you, at you, at you, and we'll be so HOT, together[2], and if you're reading this, you're half-way there: you're half-WAY to being more than half-ALIVE[1], and it'll last in a way things rarely last BECAUSE it's gonna be a state of mind for us, 'Oh yes?', oh yes![2], and you've got to want it, oh, you've got to be sick of your life, yeah, and you've got to be sick, so sick[1], and if you're reading this, you're half-way there: you're half-WAY to being more than half-ALIVE[2], and I'm coming to get ya, and I'm coming to drag ya, and it's gonna be a STORM to remember[1], and you've got to want it, oh, you've got to be sick of your life, yeah, and you've got to be sick, so sick[2], and I'm talking a bloodSTORM a fireSTORM all a-ROUND, and it's all we'll breathe a-ROUND[1], and I'm coming to get ya, and I'm coming to drag ya, and it's gonna be a STORM to remember[2], and - DAMN!, we're already in it, and be aware, you're already gone, and this is a trick?, ah, I've tricked you[1], and I'm talking a bloodSTORM a fireSTORM all a-ROUND, and it's all we'll breathe a-ROUND[2], and where's the money?, ha!, there ain't no money, and it's ashes as GONE as your mind[1], and - DAMN!, we're already in it, and be aware, you're already gone, and this is a trick?, ah, I've tricked you[2], and I know you hate me, but you gotta love me, because this is for all times: there'll be no end[1], and where's the money?, ha!, there ain't no money, and it's ashes as GONE as your mind[2], and you'll enter, and you won't leave, and you'll be lifted up, and you'll feel so light and happy[3], and I know you hate me, but you gotta love me, because this is for all times: there'll be no end[2], and you'll feel wind in your hair, like straw your hair with sparks, and your eyes with sparks, yes, yes, YES![3], and you'll see the light, and you'll feel the heat, and you'll start spinning: you'll go round and round[3], and I'll be a-ROUND, and you'll see me smiling, at you, at you, at you, and we'll be so HOT, together[3], and it'll last in a way things rarely last BECAUSE it's gonna be a state of mind for us, 'Oh yes?', oh yes![3], and if you're reading this, you're half-way there: you're half-WAY to being more than half-ALIVE[3], and you've got to want it, oh, you've got to be sick of your life, yeah, and you've got to be sick, so sick[3], and I'm coming to get ya, and I'm coming to drag ya, and it's gonna be a STORM to remember[3], and I'm talking a bloodSTORM a fireSTORM all a-ROUND, and it's all we'll breathe a-ROUND[3], and - DAMN!, we're already in it, and be aware, you're already gone, and this is a trick?, ah, I've tricked you[3], and where's the money?, ha!, there ain't no money, and it's ashes as GONE as your mind[3], and I know you hate me, but you gotta love me, because this is for all times: there'll be no end[3], and


II

There's nothing here, for you: this is all for me.

And it's nice to get lost all wild and free and burning a consciousness out of control beyond the THREE[1], and it's windy stormy just the WAY how I like it with sparks from nerve to nerve then smoky skin[1], and it's nice to get lost all wild and free and burning a consciousness out of control beyond the THREE[2], and like a ghost I'm feeling not all there but very much HERE and it's rather satisfying[1], and it's windy stormy just the WAY how I like it with sparks from nerve to nerve then smoky skin[2], and it's hidden but the WORDS from it I show because I'm not afraid to let the evidence make its mark on the world[1], and like a ghost I'm feeling not all there but very much HERE and it's rather satisfying[2], and I'm light and happy and not dirty away from the evil SENSE that foolish men and women live with[1], and it's hidden but the WORDS from it I show because I'm not afraid to let the evidence make its mark on the world[2], and I'm in deeper and harder and rounder a-ROUND and a-ROUND and a-ROUND and UP and GONE![1], and I'm light and happy and not dirty away from the evil SENSE that foolish men and women live with[2], and some things are private and some things you can't share but you can open the door for others[1], and I'm in deeper and harder and rounder a-ROUND and a-ROUND and a-ROUND and UP and GONE![2], and it seems all I'm doing these days is opening doors for others and I'm waiting for someone with GUTS[1], and some things are private and some things you can't share but you can open the door for others[2], and I'm singing in the fire and I'm singing in the storm and I am the FIRESTORM, yes, yes, YES![1], and it seems all I'm doing these days is opening doors for others and I'm waiting for someone with GUTS[2], and when it's over and when I'm over and when the DREAM is over there'll be a record and there'll be a clue[1], and I'm singing in the fire and I'm singing in the storm and I am the FIRESTORM, yes, yes, YES![2], and it's nice to know you're lost with a witness or two oh it ain't easy to BELIEVE it ain't easy at all[1], and when it's over and when I'm over and when the DREAM is over there'll be a record and there'll be a clue[2], and faster now and faster now and faster now and there's no THREE and I'm FREE because of that fact[1], and it's nice to know you're lost with a witness or two oh it ain't easy to BELIEVE it ain't easy at all[2], and it's nice to get lost all wild and free and burning a consciousness out of control beyond the THREE[3], and faster now and faster now and faster now and there's no THREE and I'm FREE because of that fact[2], and it's windy stormy just the WAY how I like it with sparks from nerve to nerve then smoky skin[3], and like a ghost I'm feeling not all there but very much HERE and it's rather satisfying[3], and it's hidden but the WORDS from it I show because I'm not afraid to let the evidence make its mark on the world[3], and I'm light and happy and not dirty away from the evil SENSE that foolish men and women live with[3], and I'm in deeper and harder and rounder a-ROUND and a-ROUND and a-ROUND and UP and GONE![3], and some things are private and some things you can't share but you can open the door for others[3], and it seems all I'm doing these days is opening doors for others and I'm waiting for someone with GUTS[3], and I'm singing in the fire and I'm singing in the storm and I am the FIRESTORM, yes, yes, YES![3], and when it's over and when I'm over and when the DREAM is over there'll be a record and there'll be a clue[3], and it's nice to know you're lost with a witness or two oh it ain't easy to BELIEVE it ain't easy at all[3], and faster now and faster now and faster now and there's no THREE and I'm FREE because of that fact[3], and

And it's nice to get lost all wild and free and burning a consciousness out of control beyond the THREE[1], and it's windy stormy just the WAY how I like it with sparks from nerve to nerve then smoky skin[1], and it's nice to get lost all wild and free and burning a consciousness out of control beyond the THREE[2], and like a ghost I'm feeling not all there but very much HERE and it's rather satisfying[1], and it's windy stormy just the WAY how I like it with sparks from nerve to nerve then smoky skin[2], and it's hidden but the WORDS from it I show because I'm not afraid to let the evidence make its mark on the world[1], and like a ghost I'm feeling not all there but very much HERE and it's rather satisfying[2], and I'm light and happy and not dirty away from the evil SENSE that foolish men and women live with[1], and it's hidden but the WORDS from it I show because I'm not afraid to let the evidence make its mark on the world[2], and I'm in deeper and harder and rounder a-ROUND and a-ROUND and a-ROUND and UP and GONE![1], and I'm light and happy and not dirty away from the evil SENSE that foolish men and women live with[2], and some things are private and some things you can't share but you can open the door for others[1], and I'm in deeper and harder and rounder a-ROUND and a-ROUND and a-ROUND and UP and GONE![2], and it seems all I'm doing these days is opening doors for others and I'm waiting for someone with GUTS[1], and some things are private and some things you can't share but you can open the door for others[2], and I'm singing in the fire and I'm singing in the storm and I am the FIRESTORM, yes, yes, YES![1], and it seems all I'm doing these days is opening doors for others and I'm waiting for someone with GUTS[2], and when it's over and when I'm over and when the DREAM is over there'll be a record and there'll be a clue[1], and I'm singing in the fire and I'm singing in the storm and I am the FIRESTORM, yes, yes, YES![2], and it's nice to know you're lost with a witness or two oh it ain't easy to BELIEVE it ain't easy at all[1], and when it's over and when I'm over and when the DREAM is over there'll be a record and there'll be a clue[2], and faster now and faster now and faster now and there's no THREE and I'm FREE because of that fact[1], and it's nice to know you're lost with a witness or two oh it ain't easy to BELIEVE it ain't easy at all[2], and it's nice to get lost all wild and free and burning a consciousness out of control beyond the THREE[3], and faster now and faster now and faster now and there's no THREE and I'm FREE because of that fact[2], and it's windy stormy just the WAY how I like it with sparks from nerve to nerve then smoky skin[3], and like a ghost I'm feeling not all there but very much HERE and it's rather satisfying[3], and it's hidden but the WORDS from it I show because I'm not afraid to let the evidence make its mark on the world[3], and I'm light and happy and not dirty away from the evil SENSE that foolish men and women live with[3], and I'm in deeper and harder and rounder a-ROUND and a-ROUND and a-ROUND and UP and GONE![3], and some things are private and some things you can't share but you can open the door for others[3], and it seems all I'm doing these days is opening doors for others and I'm waiting for someone with GUTS[3], and I'm singing in the fire and I'm singing in the storm and I am the FIRESTORM, yes, yes, YES![3], and when it's over and when I'm over and when the DREAM is over there'll be a record and there'll be a clue[3], and it's nice to know you're lost with a witness or two oh it ain't easy to BELIEVE it ain't easy at all[3], and faster now and faster now and faster now and there's no THREE and I'm FREE because of that fact[3], and

And it's nice to get lost all wild and free and burning a consciousness out of control beyond the THREE[1], and it's windy stormy just the WAY how I like it with sparks from nerve to nerve then smoky skin[1], and it's nice to get lost all wild and free and burning a consciousness out of control beyond the THREE[2], and like a ghost I'm feeling not all there but very much HERE and it's rather satisfying[1], and it's windy stormy just the WAY how I like it with sparks from nerve to nerve then smoky skin[2], and it's hidden but the WORDS from it I show because I'm not afraid to let the evidence make its mark on the world[1], and like a ghost I'm feeling not all there but very much HERE and it's rather satisfying[2], and I'm light and happy and not dirty away from the evil SENSE that foolish men and women live with[1], and it's hidden but the WORDS from it I show because I'm not afraid to let the evidence make its mark on the world[2], and I'm in deeper and harder and rounder a-ROUND and a-ROUND and a-ROUND and UP and GONE![1], and I'm light and happy and not dirty away from the evil SENSE that foolish men and women live with[2], and some things are private and some things you can't share but you can open the door for others[1], and I'm in deeper and harder and rounder a-ROUND and a-ROUND and a-ROUND and UP and GONE![2], and it seems all I'm doing these days is opening doors for others and I'm waiting for someone with GUTS[1], and some things are private and some things you can't share but you can open the door for others[2], and I'm singing in the fire and I'm singing in the storm and I am the FIRESTORM, yes, yes, YES![1], and it seems all I'm doing these days is opening doors for others and I'm waiting for someone with GUTS[2], and when it's over and when I'm over and when the DREAM is over there'll be a record and there'll be a clue[1], and I'm singing in the fire and I'm singing in the storm and I am the FIRESTORM, yes, yes, YES![2], and it's nice to know you're lost with a witness or two oh it ain't easy to BELIEVE it ain't easy at all[1], and when it's over and when I'm over and when the DREAM is over there'll be a record and there'll be a clue[2], and faster now and faster now and faster now and there's no THREE and I'm FREE because of that fact[1], and it's nice to know you're lost with a witness or two oh it ain't easy to BELIEVE it ain't easy at all[2], and it's nice to get lost all wild and free and burning a consciousness out of control beyond the THREE[3], and faster now and faster now and faster now and there's no THREE and I'm FREE because of that fact[2], and it's windy stormy just the WAY how I like it with sparks from nerve to nerve then smoky skin[3], and like a ghost I'm feeling not all there but very much HERE and it's rather satisfying[3], and it's hidden but the WORDS from it I show because I'm not afraid to let the evidence make its mark on the world[3], and I'm light and happy and not dirty away from the evil SENSE that foolish men and women live with[3], and I'm in deeper and harder and rounder a-ROUND and a-ROUND and a-ROUND and UP and GONE![3], and some things are private and some things you can't share but you can open the door for others[3], and it seems all I'm doing these days is opening doors for others and I'm waiting for someone with GUTS[3], and I'm singing in the fire and I'm singing in the storm and I am the FIRESTORM, yes, yes, YES![3], and when it's over and when I'm over and when the DREAM is over there'll be a record and there'll be a clue[3], and it's nice to know you're lost with a witness or two oh it ain't easy to BELIEVE it ain't easy at all[3], and faster now and faster now and faster now and there's no THREE and I'm FREE because of that fact[3], and