Wednesday 18 July 2012

[No. 37] Anton Kreil is making a big mistake

He doesn't need to leave the earth.

And I have everything Anton needs right here, RIGHT HERE, and so why is he going into space, man?![1], and the farther one travels the less one knows, and so at this rate Anton won't know anything at all, Jesus![1], and I have everything Anton needs right here, RIGHT HERE, and so why is he going into space, man?![2], and I have everything Anton NEEDS, yeah, and that's what I can't understand, and - God, the man is a space cadet![1], and the farther one travels the less one knows, and so at this rate Anton won't know anything at all, Jesus![2], and this is a serious matter, oh, and this is ground control to Major Kreil time, oh, hello, hello, HELLO![1], and I have everything Anton NEEDS, yeah, and that's what I can't understand, and - God, the man is a space cadet![2], and in space no one can see you trade, right, we get it, like the FSA, and I suppose that's the attraction[1], and this is a serious matter, oh, and this is ground control to Major Kreil time, oh, hello, hello, HELLO![2], and HERE is where all the action is, RIGHT HERE, if only he knew, yes, a-round and a-round, and GONE completely, forever![1], and in space no one can see you trade, right, we get it, like the FSA, and I suppose that's the attraction[2], and it's either sitting in a tin can, ain't it, or it's THIS, dear reader, and which would you choose?[1], and HERE is where all the action is, RIGHT HERE, if only he knew, yes, a-round and a-round, and GONE completely, forever![2], and there are some people it's just impossible to help, and Anton is one of them, and he's not one of us[1], and it's either sitting in a tin can, ain't it, or it's THIS, dear reader, and which would you choose?[2], and I won't lose any sleep over it, no, no, no, and it's his life, but I'll watch for him in the night sky[1], and there are some people it's just impossible to help, and Anton is one of them, and he's not one of us[2], and I have everything Anton needs right here, RIGHT HERE, and so why is he going into space, man?![3], and I won't lose any sleep over it, no, no, no, and it's his life, but I'll watch for him in the night sky[2], and the farther one travels the less one knows, and so at this rate Anton won't know anything at all, Jesus![3], and I have everything Anton NEEDS, yeah, and that's what I can't understand, and - God, the man is a space cadet![3], and this is a serious matter, oh, and this is ground control to Major Kreil time, oh, hello, hello, HELLO![3], and in space no one can see you trade, right, we get it, like the FSA, and I suppose that's the attraction[3], and HERE is where all the action is, RIGHT HERE, if only he knew, yes, a-round and a-round, and GONE completely, forever![3], and it's either sitting in a tin can, ain't it, or it's THIS, dear reader, and which would you choose?[3], and there are some people it's just impossible to help, and Anton is one of them, and he's not one of us[3], and I won't lose any sleep over it, no, no, no, and it's his life, but I'll watch for him in the night sky[3], and

And I have everything Anton needs right here, RIGHT HERE, and so why is he going into space, man?![1], and the farther one travels the less one knows, and so at this rate Anton won't know anything at all, Jesus![1], and I have everything Anton needs right here, RIGHT HERE, and so why is he going into space, man?![2], and I have everything Anton NEEDS, yeah, and that's what I can't understand, and - God, the man is a space cadet![1], and the farther one travels the less one knows, and so at this rate Anton won't know anything at all, Jesus![2], and this is a serious matter, oh, and this is ground control to Major Kreil time, oh, hello, hello, HELLO![1], and I have everything Anton NEEDS, yeah, and that's what I can't understand, and - God, the man is a space cadet![2], and in space no one can see you trade, right, we get it, like the FSA, and I suppose that's the attraction[1], and this is a serious matter, oh, and this is ground control to Major Kreil time, oh, hello, hello, HELLO![2], and HERE is where all the action is, RIGHT HERE, if only he knew, yes, a-round and a-round, and GONE completely, forever![1], and in space no one can see you trade, right, we get it, like the FSA, and I suppose that's the attraction[2], and it's either sitting in a tin can, ain't it, or it's THIS, dear reader, and which would you choose?[1], and HERE is where all the action is, RIGHT HERE, if only he knew, yes, a-round and a-round, and GONE completely, forever![2], and there are some people it's just impossible to help, and Anton is one of them, and he's not one of us[1], and it's either sitting in a tin can, ain't it, or it's THIS, dear reader, and which would you choose?[2], and I won't lose any sleep over it, no, no, no, and it's his life, but I'll watch for him in the night sky[1], and there are some people it's just impossible to help, and Anton is one of them, and he's not one of us[2], and I have everything Anton needs right here, RIGHT HERE, and so why is he going into space, man?![3], and I won't lose any sleep over it, no, no, no, and it's his life, but I'll watch for him in the night sky[2], and the farther one travels the less one knows, and so at this rate Anton won't know anything at all, Jesus![3], and I have everything Anton NEEDS, yeah, and that's what I can't understand, and - God, the man is a space cadet![3], and this is a serious matter, oh, and this is ground control to Major Kreil time, oh, hello, hello, HELLO![3], and in space no one can see you trade, right, we get it, like the FSA, and I suppose that's the attraction[3], and HERE is where all the action is, RIGHT HERE, if only he knew, yes, a-round and a-round, and GONE completely, forever![3], and it's either sitting in a tin can, ain't it, or it's THIS, dear reader, and which would you choose?[3], and there are some people it's just impossible to help, and Anton is one of them, and he's not one of us[3], and I won't lose any sleep over it, no, no, no, and it's his life, but I'll watch for him in the night sky[3], and

And I have everything Anton needs right here, RIGHT HERE, and so why is he going into space, man?![1], and the farther one travels the less one knows, and so at this rate Anton won't know anything at all, Jesus![1], and I have everything Anton needs right here, RIGHT HERE, and so why is he going into space, man?![2], and I have everything Anton NEEDS, yeah, and that's what I can't understand, and - God, the man is a space cadet![1], and the farther one travels the less one knows, and so at this rate Anton won't know anything at all, Jesus![2], and this is a serious matter, oh, and this is ground control to Major Kreil time, oh, hello, hello, HELLO![1], and I have everything Anton NEEDS, yeah, and that's what I can't understand, and - God, the man is a space cadet![2], and in space no one can see you trade, right, we get it, like the FSA, and I suppose that's the attraction[1], and this is a serious matter, oh, and this is ground control to Major Kreil time, oh, hello, hello, HELLO![2], and HERE is where all the action is, RIGHT HERE, if only he knew, yes, a-round and a-round, and GONE completely, forever![1], and in space no one can see you trade, right, we get it, like the FSA, and I suppose that's the attraction[2], and it's either sitting in a tin can, ain't it, or it's THIS, dear reader, and which would you choose?[1], and HERE is where all the action is, RIGHT HERE, if only he knew, yes, a-round and a-round, and GONE completely, forever![2], and there are some people it's just impossible to help, and Anton is one of them, and he's not one of us[1], and it's either sitting in a tin can, ain't it, or it's THIS, dear reader, and which would you choose?[2], and I won't lose any sleep over it, no, no, no, and it's his life, but I'll watch for him in the night sky[1], and there are some people it's just impossible to help, and Anton is one of them, and he's not one of us[2], and I have everything Anton needs right here, RIGHT HERE, and so why is he going into space, man?![3], and I won't lose any sleep over it, no, no, no, and it's his life, but I'll watch for him in the night sky[2], and the farther one travels the less one knows, and so at this rate Anton won't know anything at all, Jesus![3], and I have everything Anton NEEDS, yeah, and that's what I can't understand, and - God, the man is a space cadet![3], and this is a serious matter, oh, and this is ground control to Major Kreil time, oh, hello, hello, HELLO![3], and in space no one can see you trade, right, we get it, like the FSA, and I suppose that's the attraction[3], and HERE is where all the action is, RIGHT HERE, if only he knew, yes, a-round and a-round, and GONE completely, forever![3], and it's either sitting in a tin can, ain't it, or it's THIS, dear reader, and which would you choose?[3], and there are some people it's just impossible to help, and Anton is one of them, and he's not one of us[3], and I won't lose any sleep over it, no, no, no, and it's his life, but I'll watch for him in the night sky[3], and