Wednesday 22 August 2012

Bob Doll at BlackRock and a problem with some US equities stuff

I doubt that it's anything to worry about though. These finance guys get so hysterical, don't they? There's been a rally. But there's a looming fiscal cliff. That's a risk, apparently. I don't know. Sounds a bit far-fetched to me.

I'm not even going to spend another minute on it. Eurozone shit as well. What's the point? It won't affect us. When the end comes, we'll be prepared.

I can't take these people seriously. It's all: blah blah blah, isn't it? What does any of it mean? There's a three-legged cat in my street. I get more sense out of him.

We'll be prepared. Yes, I'm sure we'll be able to find a little deserted farm in Cornwall - somewhere we can be safe while we're waiting for the storm to pass. We'll make our own pasties and cider. We'll sing songs in the evening. I'll play the guitar. And we'll make plans for taking over, after the financiers and the regulators and the politicians have all perished. And I'll show the way. The human race can't survive without a leader. I won't mind the responsibility. 'Mikey, you've already taken responsibility for all the children. And they appreciate it, man. They would do anything for you. Just give the order.' Not yet, Voice. Not yet. But I'm touched. They're the family I never had.