Monday 22 October 2012

Google will recover ...

Eventually. / I'm talking about the fall in its shares last week. Why is everyone getting so upset? It's not like Facebook. Personally, I can't understand why Facebook is worth more than a couple of quid. It's just an updated version of Friends Reunited. Google is dominant in search. No other search engine comes close. And I'm sure Google will find a solution to its mobile problems. / There are far too many mean-spirited people around. The internet may be the greatest invention since the printing press, but Google made the internet take off. Without Google, it might be like CB radio right now. Which wouldn't be a bad thing. I used to enjoy CB radio when I was a kid. It made me feel like an outlaw. Never mind.

_________________________


Right, that's enough "analysis" or whatever for one day. I don't want to get a reputation for this sort of thing.

I've got a really nice egg sandwich for lunch, then I'm going to be playing my guitar for the rest of the day.

Oh, I'm listening to Eminem. On his first three albums he was the greatest lyricist since Bob Dylan.