Wednesday 31 October 2012

[No. 66] Time is running out!

But not here.

And we'll always have enough time in our dream world a-ROUND here[1], and it's a refuge, ain't it?[1], and we'll always have enough time in our dream world a-ROUND here[2], and I know, and I say it: time is running out in the cold world where DREAMERS don't stand a chance[1], and it's a refuge, ain't it?[2], and if you're coming, oh, you're here, yes(!), so, YOU can hold my hand, and we'll go a-ROUND together, and the wanderers can keep wondering[1], and I know, and I say it: time is running out in the cold world where DREAMERS don't stand a chance[2], and it's a sense of DOOM(!!!) I get on the outside, and I'm just glad I'm inside now[1], and if you're coming, oh, you're here, yes(!), so, YOU can hold my hand, and we'll go a-ROUND together, and the wanderers can keep wondering[2], and we have time, all the time, to discover the important stuff, that matters, that changes things[1], and it's a sense of DOOM(!!!) I get on the outside, and I'm just glad I'm inside now[2], and spinning here, with no pain, we're numb[1], and we have time, all the time, to discover the important stuff, that matters, that changes things[2], and the SOUNDS, at this speed(!)[1], and spinning here, with no pain, we're numb[2], and the COLOURS I can't believe, and here's a light mystic BLUE in the darkest BLACK for you!!![1], and the SOUNDS, at this speed(!)[2], and (it's ME!) see your teeth are RED: because of the BLOOD(!), man, so slow down, and you need to get down[1], and the COLOURS I can't believe, and here's a light mystic BLUE in the darkest BLACK for you!!![2], and oh - YOU see my eyes are RED: because of the LIFE, and I'm glad we're in it, aren't you?[1], and (it's ME!) see your teeth are RED: because of the BLOOD(!), man, so slow down, and you need to get down[2], and you can ask, ha(!): 'What's the TIME now?'[1], and oh - YOU see my eyes are RED: because of the LIFE, and I'm glad we're in it, aren't you?[2], and, my FRIEND, there ain't no time, NOW[1], and you can ask, ha(!): 'What's the TIME now?'[2], and we'll always have enough time in our dream world a-ROUND here[3], and, my FRIEND, there ain't no time, NOW[2], and it's a refuge, ain't it?[3], and I know, and I say it: time is running out in the cold world where DREAMERS don't stand a chance[3], and if you're coming, oh, you're here, yes(!), so, YOU can hold my hand, and we'll go a-ROUND together, and the wanderers can keep wondering[3], and it's a sense of DOOM(!!!) I get on the outside, and I'm just glad I'm inside now[3], and we have time, all the time, to discover the important stuff, that matters, that changes things[3], and spinning here, with no pain, we're numb[3], and the SOUNDS, at this speed(!)[3], and the COLOURS I can't believe, and here's a light mystic BLUE in the darkest BLACK for you!!![3], and (it's ME!) see your teeth are RED: because of the BLOOD(!), man, so slow down, and you need to get down[3], and oh - YOU see my eyes are RED: because of the LIFE, and I'm glad we're in it, aren't you?[3], and you can ask, ha(!): 'What's the TIME now?'[3], and, my FRIEND, there ain't no time, NOW[3], and

And we'll always have enough time in our dream world a-ROUND here[1], and it's a refuge, ain't it?[1], and we'll always have enough time in our dream world a-ROUND here[2], and I know, and I say it: time is running out in the cold world where DREAMERS don't stand a chance[1], and it's a refuge, ain't it?[2], and if you're coming, oh, you're here, yes(!), so, YOU can hold my hand, and we'll go a-ROUND together, and the wanderers can keep wondering[1], and I know, and I say it: time is running out in the cold world where DREAMERS don't stand a chance[2], and it's a sense of DOOM(!!!) I get on the outside, and I'm just glad I'm inside now[1], and if you're coming, oh, you're here, yes(!), so, YOU can hold my hand, and we'll go a-ROUND together, and the wanderers can keep wondering[2], and we have time, all the time, to discover the important stuff, that matters, that changes things[1], and it's a sense of DOOM(!!!) I get on the outside, and I'm just glad I'm inside now[2], and spinning here, with no pain, we're numb[1], and we have time, all the time, to discover the important stuff, that matters, that changes things[2], and the SOUNDS, at this speed(!)[1], and spinning here, with no pain, we're numb[2], and the COLOURS I can't believe, and here's a light mystic BLUE in the darkest BLACK for you!!![1], and the SOUNDS, at this speed(!)[2], and (it's ME!) see your teeth are RED: because of the BLOOD(!), man, so slow down, and you need to get down[1], and the COLOURS I can't believe, and here's a light mystic BLUE in the darkest BLACK for you!!![2], and oh - YOU see my eyes are RED: because of the LIFE, and I'm glad we're in it, aren't you?[1], and (it's ME!) see your teeth are RED: because of the BLOOD(!), man, so slow down, and you need to get down[2], and you can ask, ha(!): 'What's the TIME now?'[1], and oh - YOU see my eyes are RED: because of the LIFE, and I'm glad we're in it, aren't you?[2], and, my FRIEND, there ain't no time, NOW[1], and you can ask, ha(!): 'What's the TIME now?'[2], and we'll always have enough time in our dream world a-ROUND here[3], and, my FRIEND, there ain't no time, NOW[2], and it's a refuge, ain't it?[3], and I know, and I say it: time is running out in the cold world where DREAMERS don't stand a chance[3], and if you're coming, oh, you're here, yes(!), so, YOU can hold my hand, and we'll go a-ROUND together, and the wanderers can keep wondering[3], and it's a sense of DOOM(!!!) I get on the outside, and I'm just glad I'm inside now[3], and we have time, all the time, to discover the important stuff, that matters, that changes things[3], and spinning here, with no pain, we're numb[3], and the SOUNDS, at this speed(!)[3], and the COLOURS I can't believe, and here's a light mystic BLUE in the darkest BLACK for you!!![3], and (it's ME!) see your teeth are RED: because of the BLOOD(!), man, so slow down, and you need to get down[3], and oh - YOU see my eyes are RED: because of the LIFE, and I'm glad we're in it, aren't you?[3], and you can ask, ha(!): 'What's the TIME now?'[3], and, my FRIEND, there ain't no time, NOW[3], and

And we'll always have enough time in our dream world a-ROUND here[1], and it's a refuge, ain't it?[1], and we'll always have enough time in our dream world a-ROUND here[2], and I know, and I say it: time is running out in the cold world where DREAMERS don't stand a chance[1], and it's a refuge, ain't it?[2], and if you're coming, oh, you're here, yes(!), so, YOU can hold my hand, and we'll go a-ROUND together, and the wanderers can keep wondering[1], and I know, and I say it: time is running out in the cold world where DREAMERS don't stand a chance[2], and it's a sense of DOOM(!!!) I get on the outside, and I'm just glad I'm inside now[1], and if you're coming, oh, you're here, yes(!), so, YOU can hold my hand, and we'll go a-ROUND together, and the wanderers can keep wondering[2], and we have time, all the time, to discover the important stuff, that matters, that changes things[1], and it's a sense of DOOM(!!!) I get on the outside, and I'm just glad I'm inside now[2], and spinning here, with no pain, we're numb[1], and we have time, all the time, to discover the important stuff, that matters, that changes things[2], and the SOUNDS, at this speed(!)[1], and spinning here, with no pain, we're numb[2], and the COLOURS I can't believe, and here's a light mystic BLUE in the darkest BLACK for you!!![1], and the SOUNDS, at this speed(!)[2], and (it's ME!) see your teeth are RED: because of the BLOOD(!), man, so slow down, and you need to get down[1], and the COLOURS I can't believe, and here's a light mystic BLUE in the darkest BLACK for you!!![2], and oh - YOU see my eyes are RED: because of the LIFE, and I'm glad we're in it, aren't you?[1], and (it's ME!) see your teeth are RED: because of the BLOOD(!), man, so slow down, and you need to get down[2], and you can ask, ha(!): 'What's the TIME now?'[1], and oh - YOU see my eyes are RED: because of the LIFE, and I'm glad we're in it, aren't you?[2], and, my FRIEND, there ain't no time, NOW[1], and you can ask, ha(!): 'What's the TIME now?'[2], and we'll always have enough time in our dream world a-ROUND here[3], and, my FRIEND, there ain't no time, NOW[2], and it's a refuge, ain't it?[3], and I know, and I say it: time is running out in the cold world where DREAMERS don't stand a chance[3], and if you're coming, oh, you're here, yes(!), so, YOU can hold my hand, and we'll go a-ROUND together, and the wanderers can keep wondering[3], and it's a sense of DOOM(!!!) I get on the outside, and I'm just glad I'm inside now[3], and we have time, all the time, to discover the important stuff, that matters, that changes things[3], and spinning here, with no pain, we're numb[3], and the SOUNDS, at this speed(!)[3], and the COLOURS I can't believe, and here's a light mystic BLUE in the darkest BLACK for you!!![3], and (it's ME!) see your teeth are RED: because of the BLOOD(!), man, so slow down, and you need to get down[3], and oh - YOU see my eyes are RED: because of the LIFE, and I'm glad we're in it, aren't you?[3], and you can ask, ha(!): 'What's the TIME now?'[3], and, my FRIEND, there ain't no time, NOW[3], and