Wednesday 19 December 2012

Sadly, there's no financial news

Well, it's nearly Christmas, and "people" are feeling lazy. Don't blame me, blame them. It's not my job. I don't get paid for that. And it's beneath me, quite frankly.

Anyway, dear reader(s), I hope you have a nice Christmas. / I'm going to start work on No. 82 today. That will occupy me until the end of the year, then I'll post it, probably on the thirtieth, I don't know. Let's see how it develops. I need to write loads of phrases, maybe sixty or seventy, then select the best ones, then polish them and arrange them. I want it to be the most impressive conceptual so far, because who knows what will happen next year? I may be into my songs, more than this, I don't know. I'm not making any predictions.

Laters.


Update (Thursday): CHANGE OF PLAN!!! - I'll be posting No. 82 today, and it will be a normal conceptual BECAUSE I've decided I can't work through Christmas on it BECAUSE I need to finish my song (lyrics are a mess). Right, see you next year. / Oh, another Update: a quick rewrite of the lyrics earlier, not a serious love song no more, but still a love song - are you confused yet? I know I am. / I'm all over the shop! Can't tell how good (or bad) this song is now.