Tuesday 8 January 2013

Axel Lomholt is working at Vanguard Asset Management

And he's mixed up in all that ETFs nonsense. He used to mess with ETFs at BlackRock. Now he's taken his obsession to Vanguard. Dear oh dear. Some people never learn.

According to his LinkedIn profile, Axel is responsible for new product development, product management, portfolio oversight, and capital markets for Vanguard in Europe. 'No mention of ETFs there, Mikey.' He's ashamed, Voice. Wouldn't you be?

I don't know what we can do about men like Axel. I don't know what we can do about women like Axel. 'What?!' I'm not getting into his private life, Voice. 'Yeah, let's stick to the ETFs.' No, let's not. The ETFs are the worst of it.

And I don't even know what exchange traded funds are, but they sound evil. I know a lot of boring people write about them. 'Like you, Mikey.' I'm not writing about them!

No, I'm not writing about ETFs. / Where is the sun? The man on the radio this morning said that there would be a bit of sunshine.

Let's face it, only evil people write about evil funds. They're working for Satan, all of them. This sort wouldn't know a bit of sunshine if it caved their head in with a shovel. 'They live in darkness!' Of course they do.

I might go for a walk this afternoon. 'Clear your head. Forget about these awful funds.' I'll try, Voice.

_________________________


The sun is out! Brilliant.