Thursday, 7 March 2013

Andrew Mack ain't the chief executive of Portman Square Capital no more

Sutesh Sharma is! What the hell is going on? And why hasn't Portman Square launched yet? I thought this was a genuine hedge fund, not pie-in-the-sky nonsense like all the others. Well, at least it has a name. So many of these hedge funds don't, you know. For the record, I still have faith in Sutesh. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Toby Lingard is holding him back. The guy is just bad luck.

It's the arrogance of the man I can't stand. And the immaturity. I mean, Toby is still refusing to change his name. 'Oh, terrible immaturity, Michael.' I know, Voice. / Would it kill him to be called something like "Richard" or "James"? Portman Square could have raised the whole $500 million by now if only - 'Toby needs to act his age, man. It's fine being called "Toby" when you're seven. But ...' Yeah, I know. Shocking.

_________________________


Er, anything else? / I'll be working on a conceptual after lunch, No. 102. I gotta keep going a-ROUND, man. / I watched a documentary on BBC Two last night about poor, homeless kids in America. It was very depressing. And it'll happen in Britain soon, if IDS has his way. / I've been reading that Cameron actually wanted to sack Duncan Smith and abandon the universal credit crap, but he didn't have the balls to do it. So, the poor will have to suffer now because of Cameron's weakness. / Well, anyway, God is watching, and He will punish the evil-doers - even if they claim to be Christians. And I presume Cameron is in favour of Workfare, so ... you know what I'm thinking. Just run through all the worst swear words and insults in your head(s), dear reader(s).