Thursday 21 March 2013

Nick Ring is the new head of distribution at Threadneedle

Oh dear. There seems to be some confusion. I've just been looking at Campbell Fleming's LinkedIn profile. Apparently, Campbell is the head of distribution at Threadneedle! 'This could turn nasty, Mikey. I hope they don't come to blows.' Well, they will, Voice, if Nick has stolen Campbell's job.

Who is this Nick Ring anyway? What right does he have to go around telling people he's the head of distribution? 'Who has he told, man?' Well, he told me last night, in a dream. Why do you think I'm writing this? 'I don't know.' The first thing I did when I woke up was to go on the internet because I knew damn well that Campbell Fleming was the head of distribution. I mean, it says so on his LinkedIn profile. 'Oh, okay. What else does it say?' It says he likes freeze-dried food. 'What?! That's crazy!' Don't shoot the messenger, Voice.

_________________________


Dear reader, did you enjoy my tiger on Vaseline thing, No. 105? Oh good. I'm glad.