Monday 22 April 2013

I've discovered a cure for migraine

Normally when I get a migraine I take a couple of Anadin Extra(s?) and carry on with my day. The problem is though, the pills often don't work. I have to take more of them a few hours later, and then I start to feel even worse. The pain can last for a couple of days. However, if I take the pills just before going to sleep at night I wake up in the morning with a clear head. / Well, this morning (around seven) I woke up with a migraine that felt like a goddamn brain tumour. So what did I do? 'What did you do, Mikey?' I took two Anadin and went back to sleep for an hour and a half. 'Yeah?' Oh yeah. And when I woke up, the migraine was gone. 'Wow!' So that's the cure. 'Brilliant!' Take painkillers and then go to sleep straight away for a couple of hours - at any time of the day. 'You don't have to wait until bedtime, man?' No, Voice. Sleep and pills, any time of the day. It works for me.

_________________________


That's it for today. / Hedge funds? Banks? Oh, tomorrow! And tomorrow, and tomorrow.

I'm going to play my guitar for the rest of the day. Man, I love my new guitar. It has such a beautiful sound and feel, and I haven't even put the good strings on yet.

Twenty years ago I bought an Aria acoustic for £300. (Probably five to six hundred now.) This Yamaha cost me £120, and I think it's a better guitar.

By the way, I've put the finishing touches to last week's new tune. I just need lyrics for it now.

I'm motivated like a motherfucker at the moment, excuse my French. [I'm sure Miles Davis spoke like that.]