Tuesday 9 April 2013

Jeffrey Vinik is singing a redemption song

Or he might be. I don't know. What do I know? / But the fact is, he used to manage $8 billion at Vinik Asset Management. 'And now, man?' Now, he only manages $6.5 billion. Redemptions, you see. Does this matter? Probably not. $6.5 billion is still a lot of money. 'You wouldn't complain, Mikey.' Voice, if I had that sort of money, I would be thanking my lucky stars. Just imagine all the things I could buy. 'With other people's money?' Yeah, why not?

I'll be [edited] ... after lunch. I want to get things moving. I'm tired of all the shit in my life.

These are just notes of things on my mind ...

Great(ha!) Britain is getting more fucked up by the minute. Chris Grayling wants convicted criminals to pay their legal defence costs out of future earnings. That's really going to help them to go straight. This government is just an assortment of imbeciles really, isn't it? / When I get rich, I'm getting out of this place. Somewhere nice, where the people are human. 'Malibu, man?' Maybe. / Another planet ...

...

...

some souls can't live without attaching themselves to bullshit systems

[edited]

It's taking so long ...

It's just a-ROUND and a-ROUND ...

I'll know when it happens, the magic ...

Taking bits out, I don't wanna

well

yeah