Wednesday 22 May 2013

SAC Capital Advisors might get charged with racketeering

Jesus H. Christ! 'What?!' And I've just finished reading Donnie Brasco as well. I wonder if Joseph Pistone has been working at SAC Capital. 'I wouldn't be surprised.' That man has balls of steel. / The RICO Act. Serious stuff. Stevie Cohen seems to be in a bit of a mess. 'Forget about it, Mikey. He'll be okay. Everything is beautiful. Jesus Christ himself can't touch Mr Cohen.' Oh, I don't know, Voice. SAC isn't even cooperating with the Feds now. This shit just got real. 'You worry too much.' / Well, I hope it all works out for the best. No one wants to see a hedge fund charged under the RICO Act. 'That would be a fucking shame.' And no one wants to see Mr Cohen sharing a cell with guys from the Gambino crew. I mean, they're the real tough guys. 'They don't mess around, man.' Stone killers, the lot of them.