Monday 28 October 2013

I'm a bit distracted ...

So, no financial news until Wednesday, I'm afraid. Christ! What are you going to do, man(s)? / Well, I'm not the only financial news source on the internet. I am the best, but ...

Nightmare! Absolute. / I've been doing some recording today, with my new microphone. Ha! Unfortunately, my guitar playing is still shit. / I'm going to have to do something drastic. I want to be ready to rock by the beginning of January. I've got to be! No excuses! Enough is enough! / I've read that the chef Heston Blumenthal often survived on only two hours sleep a night in his early days. I'll have to do that. Maybe. I don't know. I need to be on the guitar six or eight hours a day, I reckon. I'll have to sleep with my guitar. It's only eight weeks till Christmas! / I'm pissed off, man. What am I going to do?!

Don't worry about it, reader(s). / Laters.


Oh, one more thing. David Cameron says schools must produce young people who are fit to work in factories. He's not talking about his children, of course.