Thursday 1 May 2014

Andrew Bazarian is starting a hedge fund!

YES! Mystery man Andrew Bazarian is starting his own hedge fund! / I'm calling him a mystery man because all I know about him is ... his name and the fact that he used to work in Hong Kong for SAC Capital Advisors. 'That's quite a lot of information.' No it ain't! / Anyway, Andy is still in Hong Kong, and his new hedge fund will be called ... I don't know.

Sue me, if you don't like it, dear reader(s). No one knows what the fund will be called, not even Andy. 'Oh no, Mikey! You're not telling us it's one of these pie-in-the-sky funds, are you?' Well, let's wait and see, Voice. Maybe Andy will get his shit together, find a decent name for the fund, raise some money, er ... you never know. / I'm staying positive, myself. The world needs another hedge fund. Hong Kong is a good place for it. Andy's going to be betting on rising and falling stocks. What can go wrong? I don't see any serious problems.

It's just a shame he's a mystery man. I couldn't find his LinkedIn profile. A hedgie without a LinkedIn profile, does that sound right to you, dear reader(s)?

I don't know how old Andy is, what university he went to, his hobbies, his personal philosophy - NOTHING! 'He's a blank canvas, boss. Maybe you should work your magic on him with one of your nutty conceptual posts.' That's an idea! No. 214. Why didn't I think of that?

Andy is going to wish he had a LinkedIn profile by the time I've finished with him! 'If you do a number on him, boss, he will only have himself to blame.' Yeah, that's the way I'm looking at it, Voice. / If this hedgie doesn't have a life, I'll give him one!