Tuesday 29 July 2014

Bankers have to swear like an oaf after wearing sandals

Or something like that ... this. I don't know what they're talking about. 'Mikey, did you even read the article?' No, Voice. Well, I glanced at it. The internet is full of such financial articles/posts, man. I can't read them all.

No one gets to the truth like me. That's the problem. / If you work in finance, dear reader(s), you only need to read Money is the way. I tell it like it is, you dig? I don't sugar-coat anything.

THERE'S NOTHING HAPPENING!!!

Back in the days when finance was exciting, when everyone was getting arrested or making billions or going out of business, this blog was full of blood and fire. Spirits in the desert! Mystic madness! It was beautiful. Now? Well, I seem to be writing about my music a lot, or what I'm having for lunch. (Egg sandwich today. But not a luxury one. I've got to be careful with my money if I'm going to get that Telecaster.) Oh, man ... I WANT SOMETHING TO HAPPEN!!!

...

I'm listening to Japan, for my sins. Exorcising Ghosts. They were all right, I suppose.

No, I can't take any more of this. What else have I got on my media player? Darklands. The Jesus and Mary Chain. Yeah!

Soon, I'll be able to play the guitar as well as William Reid, I reckon. End of the year ... maybe. / That Telecaster will help. You can strum a couple of chords on an electric or play a few simple notes and the amplifier (with a bit of distortion) will make you sound like a guitar god. It's not rocket science ...

Jesus have cool melodies, man. They should have been bigger, like Oasis. They didn't have no anthems though, like Wonderwall. Never mind.

...

I got a good feeling there's gonna be some exciting news tomorrow. 'Yeah, boss?' Well ... / Lloyds just doesn't do nothing for me ...