Thursday 14 August 2014

Berkshire Hathaway shares above $200,000!

Well, well ... / Amazing, eh? More than $200,000 a share! 'Wow!' I wish I had bought some now when they were only $1 a share. 'When was that, boss?' Oh, a long time ago, Voice, I should think.

...

Well, that's the last financial news of the week. Thank God! I'm knackered, man. Roll on the weekend! Pub tomorrow. I might bump into the ghost of Oliver Cromwell. It's not impossible ...

Random stuff. Yeah. Genuinely knackered. / The news is on. Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads later. / Tea. Chocolate biscuits.

...

You know, dear reader(s), over the last six months I've done an average of two hours guitar practice a day. It might not sound a lot, but in the three years before that I was often doing less than thirty minutes a day.

Just thought I would mention it.

When I get my Telecaster, I might try to get it up to four hours a day. It's finding the time though ...

Positive attitude. Gotta keep going ... / I reckon I can play lead guitar better than John Lennon could. Yeah, I know he was a rhythm guitarist, but that's no excuse, man. I was a mere rhythm guitarist two or three months ago. I'm not having a pop at him. (He's a hero of mine, after all.) However, Lennon was a professional musician for close to twenty years, yeah?

[My piano teacher at school, Mr Brown, once told me that I had made four years progress in six months.]

I'm like Donald Trump. Thinking big, kicking ass, and taking names.

...

The TV news ...

This world? Ha! 'Ha!' One hundred billion stars in the Milky Way. One hundred billion galaxies in the universe. At least. That's why I don’t want to hear any shit from anyone, you dig? If you have any ideas, philosophical, political ...

...

Laters ...