Thursday 21 August 2014

Shamik Dhar?

The weekend is nearly here, but you want more, dear reader(s), don't ya? So be it! / This one, this guy, goes by the name of Shamik Dhar. He's one of the Aviva Investors mob (head of multi-asset research), but he's leaving now to join the Foreign Office as chief economist and director of economics. Well, it's his funeral ...

I mean, why would any sane person leave a firm where you're allowed to eat ice cream in the park all day (or drink Stella in the pub) to work for the government. Yes, work, Mr Dhar! You don't know what it's like in the real world, son. Outside of Aviva Investors, people have to work for a living. Yeah. It's not fair, but who ever said life was fair? Have a word with yourself, Shamik.

And, yes, dear reader(s), I have looked at Mr Dhar's LinkedIn profile and I can confirm that the man barely exists. Hardly any information at all! Of course, I didn't sign in for the full profile. I'm not actually a member, myself. No, I can't be bothered with it. As I've said before, LinkedIn is Facebook for squares, and Facebook is bad enough.

...

Well, that's your lot. Until next week. Have a nice weekend. Bank holiday Monday, ain't it? Don't do anything I wouldn't do. / Laters.