Thursday 9 October 2014

Bill Gross?

Yeah! Why not? Last post of the week. There's no harm in it. / Bill Gross has left Pimco - as we all know. The usual nutjobs have been writing about it. (I've been keeping my powder dry.) Our Bill reckons he left because ... it was time for him to leave. He's been reading the Preacher, no doubt. There is a time for everything, a season. And all is vanity, anyway, so ... who gives a shit, eh?

...

Well ... that's it! 'What, Mikey?!' I've got nothing more to say on the matter, Voice. I'm not going to get all hysterical about it. If Bill wants to work at Janus Capital now, fine. No problem! There are a lot of shamans and mystics there, a lot of oddballs. Bill will fit right in with his global growth pies and inflatable dragons. I wish him the best of luck.

...

Pub? Yeah, pub, er ... tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow ... / Friday comes around so fast. I had triple-cooked chips last week, as a special treat. I'll make do with crisps tomorrow ...

I need to get my hair cut. I need to buy some toothpaste. You don't want to read all this, reader(s) ... / Laters, alligator(s)!