Wednesday 15 October 2014

Where are Vaginak Mkhitaryan and Kim Karapetyan?

Oh dear. Two missing hedgies ... / Everyone's worried about them! Vaginak Mkhitaryan and Kim Karapetyan are lovely guys, by all accounts. But no one knows where they are. They've stopped going into the office, you see. At Blackfield Capital in Russia. Vaginak is the founder of the hedge fund, and Kim is the chief executive. 'Mikey, what about the $20 million in assets under management?' Oh, yeah, er ... the money is missing, too. 'So, you're saying that Vaginak and Kim are missing, and the $20 million they manage is also missing, yeah?' What are you getting at, Voice? Are you trying to suggest some sort of impropriety? 'I just think it's strange, that's all.' Well, keep your nasty little thoughts to yourself! I'm talking about two missing guys here, human beings. Everyone's worried about them. Except you, of course. You've just got filth running through your head! You disgust me sometimes. 'I don't have a head, man. I'm merely a voice, remember?' Shut up! / Can you believe him, dear reader(s)?

...

Let's hope the guys turn up safe and well. Money is only money at the end of the day. Some things are more important ...

Like music! / Music? I'm listening to the Layla album. / Guitar? Yes, there's lots of guitar on the album. 'Your guitar, Mikey!' Oh, my guitar. You want to know about my playing, reader(s)? Well, I did five hours yesterday, which is what Jeff Beck recommends for people who really want to kick ass. Unfortunately, today and tomorrow are big blogging days, so I won't be able to do so much. But I'm making progress, man. That's the main thing. I've been practicing the opening riff to AC/DC's Back in Black.

Lunch? Egg sandwich. Crisps. Yoghurt. Coke. Are you happy now? / What are YOU(!) having? Eh? I don't actually want to know because I respect your privacy, yeah?

No. 259? Later. Laters ...