Thursday 29 January 2015

Scott Braunstein has left Point72 Asset Management already!

After only four months! I can't say I'm surprised. Stevie can't be an easy man to work with. ('Geniuses aren't easy, boss. I know that from working with you.' Stop it! You're embarrassing me, Voice.)

Remember this, dear reader(s), from July last year? - And no one is forcing Scott to work in finance. He could get a Telecaster. He could write songs. Who's stopping him?! No one. Scott is the master of his own destiny.

So ... 'It's down to you, boss.’ Yeah. That's the effect I have on people. That's my influence in the world of finance.

...

Well, well ... end of the week, eh? I can't say I'm surprised. It always comes around. You've just got to be patient.

Telecaster? Oh, I had a go on mine earlier, trying to kiss the sky and that. I'm definitely getting better, man.

Anything else? Er ... there's the new Guardian website. Have you seen it, reader(s)? It's a total disgrace. Designed by cretins for people who ... hate news? And love cat videos? I don't know. But serious news seems to be a thing of the past. And such great timing! Three months before the most important election since 1979. How much did it cost the paper? Christ knows! They would have been better off getting a free blog template online somewhere.

Anyway, later(s), crocodile(s).