Thursday 20 August 2015

'Aisling Capital is raising money for, er, some fund' [or] 'All's well that ends well!'

Two titles! I'm going with the second one, BECAUSE(!) ... no more finance, yeah?! 'What?' Exactly! Thank God! Thank God! 'Again, please!' Thank God! 'Three times a lady.' Eh? / Yes, I've managed to drag myself to the end of another week. So, no finance! But ... rock and roll! / Ah, Thursday night. The start of the weekend! 'Pub tomorrow?' Maybe. / Are you doing anything interesting, dear reader(s)? [Blah ...  blah ... blah ...] Oh. Oh, no. Oh, no. I'm sorry to hear that. Never mind.

...

Did you listen to me/my ... rockin' in the free world, I mean, yesterday's Improv post? I'll be deleting it in a couple of days, so ...

It's like Hendrix at Woodstock! That's what my neighbours have to put up with, day in, day out. 'Woodstock?! What national anthem were you playing then, Mikey?' Shut it, you slag!

...

Politics? 'Politics?!' YES! / Has Jeremy Corbyn won yet? Is he prime minister yet? Christ! Doesn't time fly?! 2020 already! 'Don't wish your life away, boss.' No, all right.


Newsflash: There's a purge going on ... The Red Tories are committing suicide ... / Corbyn should form a new party ...

Laters.