Thursday 24 September 2015

I hope David Tepper is coming to England soon ...

Honestly! Because he can stay at my house if he likes, and he can smash the place to shit with a hammer if he likes.

Then I'll get him to buy me something decent, a penthouse. That's only fair. I don't mind David having his fun, but it's going to cost him.

[I mentioned this years ago. His new house in the Hamptons. But it's finished now. And Dave has his revenge. Wonderful!]

Well, that's the last of the "news", my friend(s). Pub tomorrow, maybe. I didn't go last week. I think it's going to be sunny. A nice walk along the river. A couple of Stellas. A bag of crisps, or ... triple-cooked chips. (I don't know. I've got to watch my weight.)

Oh, my Eric Clapton DVD has arrived. The Hyde Park concert. It's really brilliant, man. Awesome playing by our Eric. (I got a second-hand copy for only £2.26, and it's in perfect condition!) / You know, if a singer/songwriter could write as well as Lennon and McCartney (yeah, combined) and play guitar as well as Clapton, everyone else could go home ... I mean, fuck 'em! Game over, you dig?

Anyway, later(s), er ... alligator(s)! Ha!